You must Sign In to post a response.
How good are you at IDs? Check out this puzzle, participate and win a prize!
  • Category: Reward Programs

Identity puzzles: Guess the identity, win a prize!

Enjoy ISC's birthday today & have a fun Sunday with a unique puzzle!

What you have to do: See the Word doc. attachment. Send me the list of your answers to my Gmail which is iscmecontests. Do not send the attachment back to me, only the list of answers. Put in the subject line of your email 'ID Puzzle'. After you send your email entry, put a response to this thread, only mentioning that you have sent your entry.

Important Note: You are requested not to give any hint of what is in the Word doc. - don't spoil the surprise for others! Also, kindly do not mention that it was easy or tough - this deters others from participating.

Only one entry per member is allowed. So make sure you send the answers only once.

Rewards:
    1. Every participant, including the winners, will get the points & cc as per what is mentioned in the Word doc.
    2. The first 3 members who get maximum right answers will each get 40 points and Rs.80/-.
    3. The next in line will get 35 points & Rs.75/- (one prize).
    4. The next in line will get 30 points & Rs.60/- (one prize).
    5. The next in line will get 25 points & Rs.50/-. (one prize).

The above rewards will be determined by the time of the entry sent to my Gmail. Answers must match my answer key.

Closing time: 8 a.m. tomorrow, 2nd July 2018 (IST).
  • Identity Puzzles for IScians (159867-1-Identity-Puzzles-for-IScians.doc)
    Have sent my entry Ma'am
    Patience and perseverance pays

I have sent my entry at 12.08 PM 1 July 2018. Please acknowledge for the same.
    Honesty is the best policy.

Dear Editor! I have sent the List of Answer for "ID Puzzle".

Dhruv, Hakimuddin and Israr - received your early bird entries. Hope to see better participation for this contest with a good number of entries.
    When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

Patience and perseverance pays

I have sent my answers. Kindly acknowledge.

Entry sent to your email.
    Regards
    Akshay
    Pay no heed to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !

Emailed my entry for this contest just now.
    Kindly acknowledge the receipt of the same.

Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Sent my answers now.

Madam ME,
    Happy birthday to ISC. I have sent my answers to your e-mail ID today at 1254 hrs. Kindly confirm the receipt of my e-mail.

No life without Sun

I have sent my answer just now. Please acknowledge receipt of the same.
    Beware! I question everything and everybody.

Received the next lot of entries -
    4. Soundharya
    5. Akshay
    6. Padmini
    7. Bala
    8. Sun
    9. Partha

When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

First of all, Happy Birthday ISC. Sent my entry.
    Live life Kingsize!

The Managing Editor,
    Just I have mailed my answers to the mentioned email address. please acknowledge the receipt of the same.

drrao
    always confident

Just got home from Sunday Church and lunch outside.

Posted my responses to the email address. I hope the time for such contest announcements will be different each time, or else I will be late each time.

"A love affair with knowledge will never end in heartbreak." -Michael Garrett Marino

I've submitted my response. I'm awfully late already so winning seems all but a dream. It was fun playing though.
    The stronger a light shines the darker are the shadows around it.

I have sent my response at 5.27 pm today. Kindly acknowledge the receipt.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

I have submitted my response and it was fun playing it.

I have just sent in my replies, Please acknowledge

Received more entries as follows -
    10. Dr. Rao
    11. Joyshree
    12. Juana
    13. Aditya Mohan
    14. Neethu
    15. K Mohan
    16. Natarajan

I have mailed my answers.

Sent my entry at 2215 hrs today on 1st July'18. Kindly acknowledge.
    Knowledge is power.

I have submitted my entry just now at 10:40 PM
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Hello Vandana Mam,
    I have sent my response to the given mail ID sometime back. Kindly acknowledge.

Regards
    Rizwan

Received these entries as well, within the closing time -
    17. Venkiteswaran
    18. Umesh
    19. Neeru
    20. Syed Rizwan

I am so happy! When I put time & effort and get a poor number of entries, it is really disheartening. To have received 20 entries for this contest is really a good sign. Thanks very much. Hope to get even more entries (at least 25 if not more) for the next one!

A hint: we do have winners for all the prizes with high points. Am double checking the tally & confirming the winners with 2 other editors before making an announcement later this week.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.

Submit New Thread
    Return to Return to Discussion Forum