You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

June 2018 Cash Payment Announcement

We have announced the June 2018 Cash Payments for Editors and Members.

To view the Cash Payment details, visit our Cash Credits page.

Please follow the instructions to receive the payment, if your name has been announced for a payment in the cash credits section.
    Thanks to the webmasters for the prompt announcement of the payments/cash credits. Good way to start the month.

First of all congratulation to all members who are in the list of June 2018 Cash Payment and Thanks to the webmaster Timmy Sir for this monthly announcement.
    Phagu Mahato
    Success occurs when opportunity and preparation meet.

Thanks for announcing the payment on the 1st day of the month itself and this time I am going to get 1300 as cash payment for which I am grateful to ISC. Invoice has been sent just now..
    The stronger a light shines the darker are the shadows around it.

Congrats to all the members whose names were enlisted in the list of payments for the month of June 2018. Thanks for announcing the payment on 1st July itself.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Thanks for announcing the cash payments for the month of June 2018. Thanks for including my name also in the list. Just now I have uploaded my invoice. My congratulations to all the members who got some payments.
    drrao
    always confident

Congratulations to the top twenty Members who are going to receive the cash payment for the month of June, 2018. These Members also inspire other Members to contribute regularly in this wonderful platform.
    Beware! I question everything and everybody.

My hearty congratulations to all the members who have received their cash payment for the month of June 2018. I wish the members to get many payments like this in future. Thank you Timmy sir for the payment announcement.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Congratulations to all the members listed for the payment!
    Happy to see my name in the list.

Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Congratulations to all those who could find themselves on the list! Thanks to Timmy sir for the prompt announcement as usual.
    'It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it'. - Aristotle.

Congratulations to all the members who has reviewed their Chas Payment for the month of June 2018. Your hard work, contribution and consistency at ISC is helping millions of students and peoples to get the right and genuine information.
    Hackers never learns but always wins!

#640940 it's not the top 20 contributor. It's the members who worked hard and reached their minimum payout.

Sir Tony, my current balance is 644 but invoice hasn't been uploaded in my name. Is the payout increases whenever members redeem? My first payout is 300 and 800 respectively. Can you clarify whether the amount of payout increases from old to new members?

Hackers never learns but always wins!

Hearty congratulations to all the members and editors who have received their cash payment for the month of June 2018.
    Regards,
    Ramya

Congratulations to all the members listed for the payment and thanks to webmaster. I received a payment of Rs 700. Invoice is uploaded.
    The greatest wealth in this world is mental peace and good health.

John, with reference to your response #640970. Please note that the number of eligible payees depends on the revenue generated by the site for the month & the payment threshold decided upon for that month. Refer to Timmy Sir's response at the end in this thread.
    When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.