You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

CRPF will deploy women commandos in Kashmir valley

The Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) is very simple. The stone-pelters would assist the terrorists and cause obstruction to Army operations against the terrorists. Whenever CRPF used to take action against the stone-pelters, the previous State Government would stop operations and release the stone-pelters. To further minimize action against the stone-pelters, women were/are being used in stone-pelting because they knew very well that Army or CRPF would not fire bullets/pellets against those women.

Now Jammu & Kashmir is under Governor's rule. The equation has drastically changed. Army operation has intensified. Stone-pelters won't be allowed to go scot-free. Further steps are being taken. One such step is the decision of CRPF to deploy women commandos in Kashmir valley. These women commandos would take care of women stone-pelters.

The women commandos of CRPF are already operating in the Maoist-infested areas successfully. They will again achieve success against women stone-pelters in the valley. I welcome this strategic decision of CRPF.
    This is a good strategy. The lady commandos of CRPF can definitely take on women stone pelleters. Already th3re a re women in many such activities and they are all doing a good job in many areas and it will be nice to see them in action in the valley. I hope the government will act tough with the people here. The people here are becoming more friendly with anti nationals and creating troubles to the law enforcing agencies. So it is becoming difficult to bring in peace. If the government support the army in maintaining the law & order situation we will definitely see sea change in the area.
    drrao
    always confident

What I feel that given the valley and strategy being adopted by the terrorists for their hide outs, I feel the operations to carry out by women commandos may be a wrong choice. I am not doubting the caliber and strength of our women commandos, but the valley is the walled city with lots of lanes and by lanes to which the terrorists have done so many recky and they may run away through best possible available route. And doing all kinds of gimmicks by the lady commandos are not possible and hence I wish the the proposal can be withheld and instead they can be posted in other areas of the country.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

In addition to this & along with the reason that the 2019 election is getting closer, the next 6-10 months will see much nuisance from the so called the secular parties & the NGOs. It would be interesting to see of about how the PM Modi led NDA government have planned to settle with those.

Mr. Mohan: Earlier if any action was taken against the women protestors, they used to complain harrassment or molestation. And the liberals started criticizing the army or para-military forces. Now, with the introduction of women commandos of CRPF, such complaints will come down.

My statement may sound bad, but it is the harsh truth of the valley.

Beware! I question everything and everybody.

It is a good initiative.

• Sign In to post your comments