Swami Vivekananda's five life advicesYesterday was Swami Vivekananda's death anniversary. Unfortunately, I could not put up this thread yesterday. Swamiji left this mortal world in 1902. But his advices are still relevant. I am mentioning five advices of Swamiji which will always remain relevant.
1. "Arise, awake and do not stop until the goal is reached": This is the most well-known quote of Swami Vivekananda. I feel that this is the core issue of all motivational books.
2. "You have to grow from the inside out. None can teach you, none can make you spiritual. There is no other teacher but your own soul": Swami Vivekananda always emphasized the need to realize that spirituality cannot be attained by external means. It must be an eternal process.
3. "In a day, when you don't come across any problems – you can be sure that you are traveling in a wrong path": This simple but powerful sentence tells us the pragmatic approach of Swamiji towards life.
4. "The greatest sin is to think yourself weak": This single sentence is the essence of thousands of motivational book. Nothing to state about this very powerful quote.
5. "Neither seek nor avoid, take what comes": And finally this is the essence of Hindu philosophy. Not only that, following this philosophy gives is peace and stress-less life.
Members: Kindly share your thoughts on these life advices of Swami Vivekananda.