You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Winners of Active GD - UGC should be scrapped & be replaced by HECI

There was an interesting debate on whether or not UGC should be scrapped & replaced with a new entity. The best participation award winners of the active GD are Natarajan, Joyshree, Aditya Mohan and Partha. Each of them will be awarded with a cash prize of Rs.150/-. Congratulations!

[A note to Hakimuddin - you should continue to be a regular participant in active GDs. You bring in interesting points and can match up to the regular GD stalwarts, but unfortunately leave abruptly. This is what you did in the previous GD, too. So also Akshay Mahajan - good English skills, good debating skills. Do persist and remain within the GD!]
    Congratulations to all the four winners. This was entertaining discussion and I regularly followed the posts but due to some unavoidable circumstances, I could not join it.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

My hearty congratulations to Natarajan, Joyshree, Aditya Mohan and Partha for winning active GD.
    I decided to join the active GD on regular basis but unfortunately couldn't continue due to some urgent work and the net problem at my home. I will remember in the next GD to continue my debate through mobile phone if there is a problem of Net.

Honesty is the best policy.

Congratulations to Joyshree, Aditya Mohan, Partha and Natarajan for being successful in getting declared as winners of the active GD on UGC and HECI. I wish they will continue their good work and win many more such awards in the coming days also.
    drrao
    always confident

Congratulations to my co-winners and all the participants. We had a good discussion. Thankyou all.

Congrats and best wishes to Natarajan, Joyshree, Aditya Mohan and Partha for winning the above said GD and all of them put forth their points in right perspective and hence won.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

My hearty congratulations to Natarajan, Joyshree, Aditya Mohan and Partha for being declared as the best participation award winners of the active GD contest. Wish the participants to get more awards in many other contests.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Congratulations to the fellow-winners Mr. Natarajan, Ms. Joyshree and Mr. Adiya Mohan. After a very long time, I have managed to get an award in Active GD.
    Beware! I question everything and everybody.

Congratulations to all the winners of this active group discussion.

Group discussion is a place where the participants can show their arguing power by continuously contributing their points vis-a-vis the arguments put forth by others.

This requires knowledge, persistence and patience. Our winners have achieved that. Great, and keep contributing.

Knowledge is power.

Well looks like group discussion is the only contest I have hopes for winning in. I haven't been winning any contest lately and this helped me retain my hope.
    This particular GD did go well but the topic in itself was weird. If an incident is yet to take place or will not take place, commenting about the details and going into a moderated discussion becomes difficult. So I could see a lot of people reiterating the same old points.
    But nevertheless participation was quite good.

The stronger a light shines the darker are the shadows around it.

Many congratulations to the Best Participants Natarajan, Joyshree, Aditya and Partha and also to all the participants who tried to debate their points convincingly!

The cash rewards and points to the winners have been credited.

'It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it'. - Aristotle.

Hearty congratulations to Natarajan, Joyshree, Aditya Mohan and Partha for being the winners of the active GD on topic - UGC should be scrapped & be replaced by HECI and also for winning RS.150/- cash credit.
    Regards,
    Ramya

Congratulations to Natarajan, Joyshree, Aditya Mohan and Partha. the Best Participant award Winners of Active GD - UGC should be scrapped & be replaced by HECI.

I did not participate in the GD as I did not make any study on the matter and so could not contribute much value to the discussion. Congratulations to all participants in the GD.

Many congratulations to Natarajan, Joyshree, Aditya Mohan and Partha on winning awards in the Active GD - UGC should be scrapped & be replaced by HECI.

Such contests need significant effort from the participants. Not only should they be well-informed about the topic, but should also have an opinion about it, and be able to articulate the same, with valid points., while responding to those against your views.

"A love affair with knowledge will never end in heartbreak." -Michael Garrett Marino

Vijayikale abhinandikkunnu !! (congratulate the winners). This was a useful topic. Our country's higher education is directly involved in the topic. Before the Govt. goes forward detailed discussion is needed covering all aspects of higher education. It was a good selection as far as the topic is considered. Congratulations !
    T.M.Sankaran
    Gold Member ISC

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.