You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

What inference do you draw?

Day before yesterday I found this thread in the Forum section of ISC. I had to read it thrice before attempting to write a response to this thread. ISC does find this thread or similar other threads raised by the author (he had raised many such obnoxious threads in the past) fit for discussion in Forum section.

But ISC does find this particular thread raised by me 'Inappropriate' for discussion in the Forum section.

Members! What inference do you draw from above?
    This post should be addressed by the forum editors but what I personally feel that particular member is expressing something against the natural reaction which surprises me.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Mr. Mohan: I have not understood your comment. I want to know the inference of the Members. Why should I address this to the Forum Editors? What would they say? They have already indicated their intention by deleting the Forum post.

" particular member is expressing something against the natural reaction which surprises me."-----Kindly elaborate.

Beware! I question everything and everybody.

Who is he to criticize in open that England does not have good bowlers and good batsman and its better to close the team. That is too much asking. Board is there to ponder over. Cricket is the game of surprise and we must enjoy the same on that line and not to malign a team which gave us biggest surprises in the past. Now that the players are not in form and the team loosing cannot be attributed to total rubbish comment from our side.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

That obnoxious thread was raised to belittle India's victory. So, the thread has been allowed to continue. In past also, the threads of the author belittling India's performance in the cricketing fields were allowed to continue.

But a simple thread seeking discussion on a subject has been discontinued.

So, what to infer?

'It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it'. - Aristotle.

'It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it'. - Aristotle.

I just asked whether we are eligible for the answer? Can't I ask this?

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.