You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Testimonials

Mission: Impossible 6- Completetion of 6 years in ISC

Today I feel like Ethan Hunt, the person who make possible doing impossible work. Even if my work is not like his dangerous stunt yet my completing 6 long years is not less than a kind of "Mission Impossible".

The date 14th July 2012 is the day when I had joined India Study Channel. Since then I am "Unstoppable". I entered in this educational site like an "Alien" but soon I became a "Die Hard" fan of ISC. In this wonderful "Journey" I have been in few different "Avatar". There were times when I had been projected like a "Terminator" and sometime a "Predator". There were also a time when I was restricted to come to the ISC, well supported by goodwill and highly knowledgeable members here. However, the "Gravity" of ISC was such into me that no barrier was enough to stop me to come back.

There is no denying on the fact that ISC is a wonderful site and one can learn and earn as per their own abilities. It (The ISC) work as a "Transformer" to many in different perspective of their daily life. I don't know whether "Tomorrow Never Dies" or not but for me ISC will always be "Invincible".

Why do I have this title for this thread? Because, I have seen some wonderful members who has left this site for some misunderstanding, I too think sometime to leave this site when finding difficult to keep going because of the reason known to everyone. However, I took this as a "Mission Impossible" to make it possible. And, today I have completed 6 years in ISC walking along with some highly knowledgeable people. Regardless of what other think of my attitude; I just want to be with "Me Myself and ISC".

This thread will not complete if I do not Thank the Webmasters specially Mr. Tony John, the ME, LE and other Editors (even if they have only discouraged me with their actions) who work hard behind the scene. And, Of course the members both who are available and absent, who likes me, supported me and dislikes me. With thanking all at once I am entering into M:I-7.
    Hearty congratulations Jeet Singh on the completion of six years of fruitful association with ISC! Wishing you many more years with ISC. All the best!
    'It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it'. - Aristotle.

Congratulations to Mr. Jeet Singh for completing six long eventful years in this platform. In his seventh year, I am very eager to read his beautiful and creative posts and also some good articles.
    Beware! I question everything and everybody.

Congratulations to Jeet Singh on completing six years in ISC. Best wishes for many more such occasions of passing new milestones.

Congrats Jeets for having completed 6 great years. Amid challenging period you were closely watched and followed and that is the reason being so you are still liked.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congrats Jeet sir for completing 6 lovely years in ISC. Wish you more such happy and learning years.
    Do what inspires you !!

Congratulations Mr.Jeet Singh on entering the seventh year in ISC. Wishing you all the best.

It seems I am in thousands of members list who has completed 6 years association with ISC. And, that is why my this achievement require no recognitions from Webmaster or ME because this is something which happens daily.

We talk about equality in members, but I didn't know that here even a courtesy wish come out after seeing the name of members.

Saji, thank you, I know we did not have good time in the past but at least you kept it away and wished me. I am here and will be here whether anyone like me or not. Thanks again.

Thanks Partha, Venkiteswaran, Mohan, Pooja and Natarajan, hope to continue with you all for coming many such years.

Congratulations!
    I think, recognition from anybody doesn't matter in online forums. Talking about equality is good thing.
    Wishing you all the best.

I love chocolates and ice creams!

My heartiest congratulations to Mr. Jeet Singh, for completing six years in ISC. At times differences may crop up even with our near and dear ones, that doesn't mean we should stop interacting with them. This Never Say Die attitude in you will keep you going even in the toughest situations and wish you all the best in all your future endeavors.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Neeraj,
    When you are in an educational site like ISC, recognition does matter, not to prove anyone but for personal satisfaction. However, the recognition or any appreciations should come from the heart, so I won't mind if I don't get it here from higher knowledgeable people. Members like your's are enough a power booster for me to keep going.

But Yes, I will remember your words - "I think, recognition from anybody doesn't matter in online forums". It's like a "Gurumantra" for me.

Sankalan, Thanks, you are a new member, all the best and good luck to you too.

Hearty congrats. Wish to see you at ISC forever.
    You really sailed through the rough and smooth ISC sea safely. All the best.

No life without Sun

My hearty congratulations to Mr Jeet Singh for completing 6 years here. All the best for coming years. Best of Luck.
    Honesty is the best policy.

The author has presented his 6 years journey in ISC in an interesting manner and 6 years is not a small time to stick to a particular site when most of us have other equally important assignments and engagements.

So definitely the persons who have long time association with ISC deserve the applause from all of us for their patient persistence in this creative and imaginative platform.

So I also happily take this opportunity to congrat you for this milestone and hope one day you will be one of the members having longest association with this platform.

All the best and keep contributing.

Knowledge is power.

Thank you Hakimuddin and Umesh for your kind appropriation.

Concern Editor may lock this thread now.

Once again thank you so much to all.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.