You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

What has gone wrong with my laptop?

Dear ISC,
    I was quite Okay till 7th July. I was silenced by ISC for 5 days
    When I woke up to resume my work, My laptop refuses to login to ISC. Something has gone wrong. Will ISC look into this serious problem more seriously.
    @ I am fine with my mobile to work with ISC.
    It is very difficult to submit longer responses by mobile phone. At least I can't do it. You may get your laptop rectified as early as possible.
    Beware! I question everything and everybody.

Rather unfortunate.

From the little knowledge that I have, I do not see it as being a problem from ISC's end. The problem appears to be at your end. Here is what you can try -

Try loading the site using a different browser. If you use Google Chrome, try logging in from Firefox or another browser. Also, disable the antivirus program running on your laptop, before logging to ISC.

"A love affair with knowledge will never end in heartbreak." -Michael Garrett Marino

K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

"A love affair with knowledge will never end in heartbreak." -Michael Garrett Marino

It may not be a problem with ISC. This site is fine with others. No complaint from anybody. How is your Laptop? Are you able to open the other sites? You can try with other browsers as suggested in the response # 642371.
    drrao
    always confident

Mr. SuN can delete his past browsing history and then log-in afresh.

K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Juana,
    I am quite Okay to login other sites. I tried my level best to browse through Google chrome, opera mini. Fire fox is my default browser. Nothing takes me or my family members into ISC.

Now let me try with Partha's idea to delete my history and see. Will be back with the result.

No life without Sun

Partha,
    I have no words to express my thanks to you. You have shown me the right path to cross over the ISC gate. I am posting this response from my laptop. As suggested by you, I cleared all history and became fresh to login with no problem.

Thank you, members.

No life without Sun

No life without Sun

I am really happy that I could be of some assistance. In actuality, I also faced this problem when my suspension was revoked.

No life without Sun

Dear ISC,
    My laptop is now set in order. I am quite happy to resume my work with my good old laptop.
    Editors,
    You may lock this thread now as people are more interested in the cause for my suspension.

No life without Sun

Welcome back, Sun.
    From this ,with the help of Partha, you have to learn a lesson; past history is to be erased for a fresh start.
    Never take rest on past history, future can have something entirely different in store. Each step is a new lesson.

March on!

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.