You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Reward Programs

Double Reward Program for Top Service Providers - Points Tally

Members who had submitted articles for the Top Service Providers Double Reward Program are requested to check the number of submitted articles and points as mentioned below against their name and confirm whether it tallies or not.

Please note that the cc as shown below against each name will be credited to the profile account of the contributors.

In case of incorrectness, inform without delay as a response to this thread, so that those will be corrected before these are credited into the participants' accounts.

Find below the no. of articles submitted by you and the total cash you earned:
    1. Vandana - 2 articles - 185 cc
    2. Soundharya - 5 articles - 445 cc
    3. Dr.N.V.Srinivasa Rao - 2 articles - 145 cc
    4. K.Partha - 6 articles - 300 cc
    5. Hakimuddin Kuwakhedawala - 3 articles - 135 cc
    6. Aditya Mohan - 2 articles - 130 cc
    7. Venkiteswaran - 1 article - 75 cc
    8. ABSivakumar - 1 article - 100
    9. Juana - 11 articles - 1045 cc
    10. Natarajan - 2 articles - 120 cc
    My points mentioned in the posting are correct. This is for your kind information. Thank you for conducting the double reward programme and such programmes are welcome.
    drrao
    always confident

Yes, the figures shown against my name are correct. I have just now checked the same. Thanks for the announcement.
    Beware! I question everything and everybody.

Congratulations for all the participants of the double rewards program. This was a good incentive for me to start contributing articles. Hope to see more of these programs.

The points awarded are correct. I had submitted only one article. Thank you so much madam.

Checked! The number of submitted articles, points and cc mentioned against my name is correct. Thank you.

Natarajan
    Please read the content of the thread before posting your response. You have to check the cc given to the 2 articles you submitted for this reward program and confirm here in this thread whether the cc mentioned against your name is correct or not.

-----------------
    Thanks & Regards
    Kalyani

Kalyani,

There is a discrepancy in the total showing against my name. According to my calculation, the cash credits earned by me are totalling to Rs. 1045, while you have mentioned Rs.1015. Request you to please tally my earnings once again.

"A love affair with knowledge will never end in heartbreak." -Michael Garrett Marino

Juana
    It's corrected now.

-----------------
    Thanks & Regards
    Kalyani

Yes, The earning indicating against my name is correct. I have received 135 points for 3 articles.
    Honesty is the best policy.

I have already confirmed that my points tally is correct. But have the Editor added the additional points? I have checked my detailed score-card but found no addition of 300 points in the total tally.
    Beware! I question everything and everybody.

The cc and points as announced have been credited to the respective participants.
    'He who does not understand your silence will probably not understand your words.'- Elbert Hubbard.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.