You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

I am missing my critic. Where is he?

My 'radical' (to me, rational) views are not palatable to all. The views expressed by me are very bitter to some Members. Some of them silently bear my presence. Some of them protest strongly. They are my critics. So far as my political views are concerned, I think four Members (including an Editor) are my vocal critics. But my most vocal critic has been silent for a fairly long period. Because of his absence, I don't feel encouraged to raise politics-related threads nowadays.

I am missing my most vocal critic on this wonderful platform of ISC. He has been silent after receiving the Diamond Shield. Where are you, Mr. KVRR? Please remember that you have to compulsorily score 2500 points in every year from now on. Please don't remain absent for a long time.
    I have also not seen him almost from the lost ten days. Probably he might have gone for a tour or he may be busy with his work schedule. I hope we will see him back shortly with his posts.
    drrao
    always confident

[Response removed by Admin. Read forum policies.]
    'It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it'. - Aristotle.

Beware! I question everything and everybody.

Yes KVRR is conspicuously absent for many days and I am also the great follower of him. May be he is having some pressing personal works that is why not active in ISC.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Partha,I liked the way you presented the absence of KVRR.

Just as a knife needs a rubbing stone to keep itself sharp, you also search for a rubbing stone to keep your posts and arguments sharp. I feel that you are not able to bear the avoidance( if at all it is so). Sometimes people take the bait of provocation also. Good try from your side. Good luck.

By the way what is the life without criticism and annoying attitude against us and that will only improve our performance as we would trend with limitations and cautions.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

• Sign In to post your comments