You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: AdSense Revenue Sharing

How to verify identity proof in Google Adsense account

Yesterday I received a notification from Google Adsense to verify my photo identity to receive payment. When I am clicking the link provided directs me to a new pop up where I get an option upload phot. I upload a photo of Adhaar card. Then when I again open the same pop-up, I did not find any photo. Is there any other process to upload the photo or I am doing right and should wait for the Google Team.
    Members are requested to guide me as I do not have a good knowledge of Google Adsense.
    Hakimuddin,

I will request fellow-ISCian Ankit or somebody on our editorial team who is knowledgeable about it to respond here. Please wait for proper guidance.

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

If you have uploaded the Aadhar successfully then there is no need to do anything. Wait for a week and if there is no response you can try uploading again.

Sir,
    I am not getting a message of successful uploading. I have also received an email and an option of setting. When I click the option it asks me to set payment detail and debit card detail. Should I also enter the card detail? The validity of the card is only 5 years so should I have to change the card after 5 years.
    Will I receive the message of successful uploading or not?

Honesty is the best policy.

• Sign In to post your comments