You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Problems/Complaints

Article Editors, please note this peculiar phenomenon

Just now I have noticed a peculiar phenomenon. This is the first time I have noticed such a phenomenon. Please see the following articles of mine:

Visiting Neora Valley National Park.

In this article, I tried to describe a beautiful National Park of West Bengal in the lower Himalayas, which is not very popular. Very few people visit this National Park. But while reading this article, I have found that in some lines, Neora Valley has become 'Keora Valley'. I am very astonished because these can't be typing mistakes (so many typing mistakes in respect of a single word are not possible).

As the meaning of this word 'Keora' is not very good in Bengali, I humbly request the Articles Editors to take appropriate action to change 'Keora' to 'Neora' everywhere in this article.
    Partha,

The phenomenon has been noted and corrected. No idea how the change took place. I thought of a possibility - it was done if you used the Grammarly tool and, perhaps, the name got changed everywhere to Keora with your correction.

Please confirm if Keora river is correct.

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

No, it is Neora river. Please change that also.
    Beware! I question everything and everybody.

The needful has been done and it has been changed to Neora river. Please go through the entire article again & let us know if everything is fine now.
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Thanks a lot, Madam! You have taken prompt action and as a result, the beautiful National Park has finally got rid of so many 'Keoras'.
    Beware! I question everything and everybody.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.