You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Star of the Week award- 16th to 22nd July '18- Winner!

After a small gap, we could observe another rising star in the ISC sky. With his matured and balanced views coupled with good writing skills and an eye for fresh ideas, Sankalan Bhattacharya has established that he has the potential to be a star performer for the site and is hence being presented the Star of the Week award for the week 16th to 22nd July '18.

The winner will receive a cash reward of Rs 250/-

Friends, please join me in congratulating the Star of the Week award winner.
    Congratulations to Mr. Sankalan Bhattacharya for winning the prestigious Star of the Week award for the last week. Considering his performance in the Forum section, he truly deserves this award. I expect that he will start contributing in other sections of ISC very soon.
    Beware! I question everything and everybody.

My best wishes and hearty congratulations to Sankalan Bhattacharya for winning the honor of best rising star of the week which is given to those who have created a niche for himself or herself through contributions in this site. I had already predicted that he shall get this award elsewhere in this forum. Now this award should bring further more creative writing and contributions from him which are really refreshing and new too. He has not seen this post it seems and hence no reaction so far.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

A good selection. My heartiest congratulations to Sankalan Bhattacharya for winning the star of the week award for the week 16th to 22nd July '18. I hope he will contribute further in other sections of the site and win many more awards of the ISC. Good going and nice to see his posts more and more. I wish him all the best.
    ISC showed once again its commitment to encourage newcomers and best performers on the site.

drrao
    always confident

Congratulations to Sankalan Bhattacharya, all the best and good luck.

It's amazing! I can't believe this. Yes, Mohan Sir predicted this few times and it came true. I thank all the members, lead editor and the whole editorial team for your support. Your writings are my inspiration through which I get all the nourishment. As a new member, I am posting mainly in forums and wish to contribute in other sections too.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Congratulations Mr.Sankalan on the Star of the week award. All the very best for future ones.

Congratulations Sankalan Bhattacharya for winning this prestigious award. It is well deserved! Let's have some more award-winning moments to congratulate you for in your journey ahead.
    When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

Congratulations. Please keep contributing in this great site and let us exchange our views and knowledge for the mutual academic benefits.

All the best.

Knowledge is power.

My hearty congratulations to Mr. Sankalan Bhattacharya for winning the Star of the Week award. This award shows your contributions and effort in the site. Wish you to get more awards like this in future.
    Regards
    Rizwan

The cash reward and points to the winner have been credited.
    'It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it'. - Aristotle.

• Sign In to post your comments