You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Testimonials

It is my OMG moment - sharing my joy with you

Lots of OMG moments happening, so I thought I will share my joy too. It may be a small achievement, but it is special.

It is time for me to be 'astonished' (why should this privilege rest with just one member), to find my name listed among the Forum Super Stars. I do not see myself as a regular contributor, not in the forum, at least, and yet, here I am, as one of the Forum Super Stars. I wonder whom I displaced.

I know this glory is short-lived; nonetheless, it makes me happy. I did not know that just a few forum posts could get me to this 'coveted spot'.
    Most probably you have replaced Mr. Ved Prakash Anand. Congratulations on this new achievement.
    Beware! I question everything and everybody.

Yes I could see your name at the fifth position as super star of the forum and that is great progress. I remember previously too you had been among top five in forum. But invariably I see the race for number three , four and fifth position of super stars in forum which varies as per the best contributions happening on daily basis and as of now you are at the fifth position and congrats for that.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congratulations on the achievement. You are a permanent superstar in the articles section, I think. Now you are here in the forum section also. A good going. I hope I will also get a chance to get ' astonished' myself by entering in the article section superstars if not sooner at least at a later date. Once again congratulations and all the best to you.
    drrao
    always confident

Thank you all, as I said it's temporary and it is not something that I have been aiming for, but yes, it gives a sense of pleasure.

@ Mohan - Yes, I see I am in the fifth position, you didn't have to mention it repeatedly. It is the obvious position to be in since my name just figured in the list.

"A love affair with knowledge will never end in heartbreak." -Michael Garrett Marino

Forum section is a place where many people suddenly have a lot of participation and their names figure in the fourth or fifth place and suddenly it disappears from there when they go back to their core sections and come back to forum section occasionally.

So that is my observation and for example whenever I am more busy in Ask experts section my name slides down in the forum section.

Anyway, we have unprecedented numbers of forum discussions this time on such OMG or astonishing issues which itself is a remarkable thing.

Knowledge is power.

Being listed in the Forum top five needs regular participation. Congratulations and wishing you the best to move on ahead.

What Mr.Umesh says is very true. Likewise, spending more time in AE, I was able to top the list for most of the time since May 2018. Like the author says, albeit temporary, it's a good feeling.

Congratulations, Juana. We share your joy!

Like it is in the case of some other members, your active participation in our forum has added value to discussions in a lot of threads. The position per se as a superstar may come and go. In any section, what matters is the footprints left, the impressions they make. You've made good impressions. Keep up the good work.

When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

My congratulations to Juana for this achievement. No achievement is small, every achievement has hard work and perseverance attached to it. I wish you all the best and do keep it up.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Hearty congrats Juana! The forum section should have active participation from members like you so that it remains enriched. Do spare some time for this section and remain a Super Star here always. All the best!
    'He who does not understand your silence will probably not understand your words.'- Elbert Hubbard.

Lovely ma'am. Congratulations. Must be sheer consistency and lot of effort put in. As I am a beginner here, all you stalwarts are an inspiration. Need to keep learning from all of you.

Hearty congratulations Juana madam. You are the superstar of article section for a long time and now you are a superstar of forum section also.
    Honesty is the best policy.

• Sign In to post your comments