You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

I need some technical help from those who have studied Industrial Chemistry

I have studied Chemistry as a subsidiary subject upto the Graduation level. Although I was fairly good in Chemistry and scored fairly good marks upto Graduation, during the last 31 years, I have forgotten almost everything. So, I need some help.

I am trying to develop a story based on a true event. To make the story more realistic, I would like to know some technical specifics related to Industrial Chemistry.

If any Member is ready to help me, kindly indicate the same as a response to this thread. I will contact him/her by his/her personal e-mail.

Thanking in advance.
    I study chemical engineering Partha. Would I be of any help?
    adityamohan23121997@gmail.com is my e-mail address. Feel free to contact.

The stronger a light shines the darker are the shadows around it.

Thanks, I will definitely contact you. And if your advice fits in the story, I will definitely acknowledge your contribution.

This applies to other helping Members also.

Beware! I question everything and everybody.

I am also having good experience in chemical industries with a doctorate in Chemistry and graduation in Chemical Engineering. If you feel I may be useful you can contact me. I have no problem to help you. I will try if you tell me the requirement.
    drrao
    always confident

Sincere thanks, Dr. Rao for the offer to help. I will definitely contact both of you on next Saturday/Sunday.
    Beware! I question everything and everybody.

• Sign In to post your comments