You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Riddles Package - answers and winners

The answers to the Riddles are: Olympics; Anger; Slope; Stripes; Tears; Neptune; Iron; Humour and the unscrambled word is 'Astonish'.

The tally of points of each of the 16 participants, in the order of receipt of their entries, is as follows -
    1. Bala - 18
    2. Aditya Mohan - 14
    3. Juana - 20
    4. Umesh - 16
    5. Dr. N.V. Srinivasa Rao - 20
    6. Hakimuddin Kuwakhedawala - 7
    7. Partha K - 14
    8. Joyshree - 9
    9. Natarajan - 18
    10. Venkiteswaran - 18
    11. Neeru Bhatt - 7
    12. Soundharya - 9
    13. Mallela Jyothi - 16
    14. Sankalan Bhattacharya - 18
    15. Syed Rizwan - 7
    16. Padmini - 11
    ------------------------------------
    Accordingly, the joint winners are Juana and Dr. Rao. They each receive a cash award of Rs.60/- and 60 points.

The second prize winner is Bala, who gets a cash award of Rs.50/- and 50 points and the third prize winner is Natarajan who gets a cash award of Rs.40/- and 40 points.

Congratulations to all the winners!

Participants are requested to mention in a response to this thread if there is an error in their tally of points. The rewards will then be credited latest by 31st July. Points and cc for correct answers will be credited to the contest announcement thread where you have put in a response.

A schedule of time-bound contests for the next month has been placed with a red pin in our forum. Keep an eye on it every day!
    Vandana Mam,
    After comparison, I found that I got only 7 points. But it is mentioned as 17 . Please verify.

Regards
    Rizwan

Yes, Syed, it is indeed 7. By mistake, I had put the digit one before the seven. Thanks for pointing out the error.
    When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

My congratulations to Juana for winning the contest and I am glad I am able to share the first slot with her. Thanks to ISC for giving me a chance of participating and winning the contest. My congratulations go to Bala and Natarajan for winning the 2nd and 3rd slots respectively. My best wishes to all the participants. My thanks to Managing Editor for conducting the contest.
    drrao
    always confident

Congratulations to Juana Madam and Dr Rao for winning first prize. I also want to congratulate Bala and Natarajan for winning second prize. Nice and interesting riddle, thanks to ME for conducting such a nice riddle contest.
    Honesty is the best policy.

Congratulations to the participants and the winners of the Riddles. Wishing the best for future awards.

Congratulations to Ms. Juana and Dr. Rao for winning the contest by giving all correct answers. My appreciations to Bala and Mr. Natarajan for winning the second prize and the third prize, respectively.

The points tally indicated against my name is correct.

Beware! I question everything and everybody.

My appreciation to Juana and Rao for winning the contest by giving all right answers and scoring 20 points. Overall good participation by the members and winning thereof.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congratulations to all the winners.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

My heartiest Congratulation to all winners of Riddles Package and best of luck to all participates for new contest
    Phagu Mahato
    Success occurs when opportunity and preparation meet.

This was a very interesting contest and some of the riddles had two strong solutions which worked like the brain teasers. It was really the great opportunity to sharpen our mental faculties and the participants competed neck to neck with each other.

I congratulate all the winners and hope next time more people will participate to make it more interesting and more competitive.

Knowledge is power.

I did not participate the contest but I would congratulate to all the winners and also to the 1 and 2 winners keep participating and became the winners
    By Determination one can Accomplish anything

Congratulations to the Winners, Juana, Dr. Rao, Bala and Natarajan. Also to those who participated in the contest I extend my best wishes.
    T.M.Sankaran
    Gold Member ISC

My heartily Congratulations to all the winners and Specially for Bala,Aditya Mohan, Jauna for winning the first, second and third prize. Keep it up
    By Determination one can Accomplish anything

Interesting to know I won #2 prize! Thanks for your appreciation.

I will continue to be regularly irregular here!

Hearty congratulations to all the winners!
    The cash rewards and points to the winners have been credited.

'He who does not understand your silence will probably not understand your words.'- Elbert Hubbard.

Congratulations to all of the winners of the Riddles Package. It's interesting to solve riddles because of the excitement attached to it. I wish more such packages will be there in the coming days.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.