You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Wizard and Super Contributor awards for the month of June '18- Winners!

It is now time to announce the Wizards and Super Contributors for the month of June. And the winners are-

Wizards
    Article-
    A. B. Sivakumar

Forum-
    Vij

Ask Experts-
    John Theo Sang

Jobs-
    M.K

Super Contributors
    Information Updates-
    Partha. K.

Photos-
    Ramya

The wizards will receive Rs 250/- each and the super contributors stand to win Rs 100/- each.
    Friends, please join me in congratulating all the winners.
    Congrats to A. B. Sivakumar for winning the wizard of the month June for the article section. Your contributions were awesome and you did share new articles of varied interest. My appreciation also goes to Vij for actively participating in the forum section. John Theo Sang, you have created a niche for yourself in the Ask experts section with apt answers. And M.K has been consistent with his job contributions and where helpful for the freshers and other unemployed. My appreciation also goes to Partha Kansabanik for super contributor in updates section. And who can forget Ramya for her contributions in photo section.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congratulations for all the winners of Wizard and Super Contributor awards for the month of June '18. I hope they will contribute more in the respective sections in the coming days and win many more such prizes. All the best to all of them.
    drrao
    always confident

Congratulations to all the winners of the wizard and super contributor for June 2018.

Congratulations to all the members for winning this prestigious award for their respective section. All the best and good luck.

I expected that Mr. Sivakumar and Mr. Vij would win considering the quality and quantity of the Articles and Forum posts. Both of them are highly impressive. John Theo Sang performed brilliantly in the Ask Expert section during June, 2018 and awarded. M.K. was very active in the Job section. Thanks to Ms. Ramya, I enjoyed many beautiful pictures in the month of June. Congratulations to both of them.

I was going to congratulate myself on my brilliant performance in Information Update section in June, 2018, but before doing that, I humbly request the concerned Editor to kindly write my name correctly.

Beware! I question everything and everybody.

Oh, well performed. Congrats to all the winners for their respective awards.

Please keep up your good contributions in ISC.

Knowledge is power.

Apologies Partha! I stand corrected.
    'He who does not understand your silence will probably not understand your words.'- Elbert Hubbard.

My hearty congratulations to A. B. Sivakumar, Vij, John Theo Sang and M.K for winning wizard awards for the month June 18. I also want to congratulate Partha K and Ramya for winning super contributors award for the month June 2018. Best of luck for the future.
    Honesty is the best policy.

My hearty congratulations to the Wizard award winners A. B. Sivakumar, Vij, John Theo Sang, M.K and the Super Contributor award winners Partha. K., Ramya for the month of June 18. It is a great way of encouraging the members at ISC. Hope to see more winners in the upcoming months.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Cash rewards and points to the winners have been credited.
    'He who does not understand your silence will probably not understand your words.'- Elbert Hubbard.

My Heartiest Congratulations to all the winners of the wizard and super contributor for June 2018 and thanks to LE Ganesh for this announcement
    Phagu Mahato
    Success occurs when opportunity and preparation meet.

Congratulations to all of you
    By Determination one can Accomplish anything

By Determination one can Accomplish anything

Hearty congratulations to wizard award winners and super contributor award winner. And thank you for giving me super contributor award for photos section.
    Regards,
    Ramya

Congratulations to all the wizard winners and the super contributor winners in their respective sections.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

[Response removed by Admin. Read forum policies.]

[Response removed by Admin. Read forum policies.]

Editors may kindly delete the above two responses.
    Beware! I question everything and everybody.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.