You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

    How to correct my error in name?

    my name is in 10th class is suraj kumar but in 12th class is suraj kumr .and in is suraj kumar .is there any problem in infosy job for name ?how should i correct it ?
  • #643646
    Suraj, please check out our Ask Expert section for a solution. We have lot many queries and answers in our data.
    “Give instructions only to those people who seek knowledge after they have discovered their ignorance.”-Confucius

  • #643690
    The name is to be corrected in your 12th class certificate. As advised by Lead Editor you can refer Ask Expert Section wherein many such questions were answered. You will get a proper guidance from those answers.
    always confident

  • #643720
    You can Ask from our Experts to come across the solution there you will definitely get some idea how you can correct you name. They definitely help you out.
    By Determination one can Accomplish anything

  • #643724
    I suggest you check the official website of the Education Board that you qualified your class XII from., for relevant information. Education Boards have different rules.

    Do you have the copy of your Hall Ticket? Was your name spelt correctly on it?

    Also, get in touch with your school and collect documents pertaining to your schooling. Get a letter from the principal on the school letterhead, with all your details clearly mentioned, This will come handy when you submit an application to the Education Board office for correction of name.

    "A love affair with knowledge will never end in heartbreak." -Michael Garrett Marino

  • Sign In to post your comments