You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Cricket

Indian cricket team's dillema

Should virat kohli give chance to other, by dropping shikhar dhawan in first test against england?
    Sikhar Dhawan has failed in the T-20s and in the practice match against Essex. His batting style is not fit for the pitches of England. So, I think he will be dropped from the final eleven in the first test match.

I request the author to submit bigger threads so that Members can discuss the issue in detail.

Beware! I question everything and everybody.

Shikhar Dhawan is a good opener and in the first test with England, we should have a good opening pair. Rohi is not there. So dropping Dhawan may not be a good idea, I feel. But the decision will depend upon many other factors like pitch condition and the requirement of the number of bowlers etc. So an opt decision will be taken by the team management basing on the conditions and requirements there. Anyhow Kohli may not venture to drop Dhawan in the first test against England, I think.
    drrao
    always confident

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.