You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Requests

Request for revoking posting permission.

I got restricted almost in all the section on the first week of join ISC due to breaking rules of ISC and I apologize for that. From more than one year I contribute money from ISC and I'm totally aware about rules and policies of ISC. I humbly request ME and WMs to remove restrictions in various sections.
    Repenting for the mistakes done is the great attitude in any individual, and now that you have promised to adhere to the guidelines of the site, let us see your restrictions are revoked.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Himanshu, please post your doubts clearly so that the editors can look into it. A general question can be confusing.
    'It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it'. - Aristotle.

Saji sir, I don't have any doubts about anything. I just wants to access various sections where I got restricted. So Kindly I request ME to look into my matter.

I suggest you remain active in the forum section for the time being. Your posting rights will be revoked once you establish by posting original contents in this section.
    'It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it'. - Aristotle.

• Sign In to post your comments