You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Topic based month end TOW contest for the month Jul'18 on topic -Shadow (Winners)

So today is the day! We are finally announcing the winners of our TOW on the topic Shadow! We'd like to say a big thanks to everyone for participating! It has been a great pleasure receiving your entries and they were all amazing! Someone rightly said - A single sunbeam is enough to drive away many shadows. Each thread has drifted the level of the word shadow to a new mark. It was really a tough choice to pick the winners. You all have generated an excitement and awareness around the corner. It was a great experience to crawl down through the shadows of all the entries and made us to know what it is to stand in the light. It was really breathtaking!

And the Winner is:
    1. Aditya Mohan for his thread - Shadow of the light- Times of our lives.
    ~ A captivating and phenomenal thread that delineates all the beauty of life which is made up of light and shadow.

The Special awardees are:

1. Partha K. for his thread - Dark shadow beneath her eyes tells the painful story
    ~ A spectacular thread indeed! The eye sees only what the mind is prepared to comprehend. A well narrative thread.

2. Vij for the thread - Lessons to be learnt from a Shadow
    ~ A substantial thread that depicts that the true fact that we are shaped by our thoughts. When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never leaves.

3. ABSivakumar for his entry - A shadow that inspires
    ~ An inspiring thread that one should aspire to engrave a mark as an accomplishment of our life. A phenomenal way of expression indeed!

4. Soundharya for her thread - A shadow of a doubt!
    ~A well depicted thread which says about the equal effects of truth and a lie.

The Consolation prize carrying 30 pts and 30 CC goes to:

1. Natarajan for his thread - Stepping out of somebody else's Shadow
    ~ A magnificent thread that tell us to move on from the darkness of life and design something for the present that gives us a pleasure of joy.

2. Sankalan Bhattacharya for his thread - The shadow remains in every sphere of life
    ~ Yes, the memories of those who influence us in our work would continue even after their retirement.

All the other participants would be given cash credits based on the quality. Well done, all of you. Members, please join me to greet the winners.
    Heartiest congratulations to the TOW winner Mr. Aditya Mohan, the special awardees and the consolation prize awardees. Well done.
    No life without Sun

Congratulations to Mr. Aditya Mohan for his brilliant thread which has received the ToW Prize. Congratulations to all other Special Prize winners and Consolation Prize winners. I thank the Editor because I have noticed that my humble entry has been selected for a Special Prize.
    Beware! I question everything and everybody.

Congratulations to Aditya for winning the Topic-based TOW contest. The thread deserves the award and well done Aditya. Congratulations to all other Special prize winners and Consolation Prize winners. I wish the winners will get motivated with the award and continue their good work on the site and win many more such prizes in the coming days.
    drrao
    always confident

Congrats to the Tow prize winner Aditya as he truly deserves such recognition for bright thread. My sincere appreciation also goes to special and consolation prize winners too.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Thank you everyone. The contest was great. Shadow, by its nature is a very dim and dark concept. I was going to write a horror originally. Then I had a dream where a mouse ran across a dry land to the shade of a boulder.

This dream of mine infact is what patronized me to write something different. As a matter of fact most of what I write in creative contests are products of my dreams.

Congratulations to other winners too. This time around the competition was very enjoyable. All contests are receiving good responses.

The stronger a light shines the darker are the shadows around it.

Congratulations to Mr. Aditya Mohan for becoming the winner. It is a wonderful thread and really captivating. I also congratulate all the other winners of Special Prize & Consolation Prize. All of you have written beautiful threads each containing a special message based on the topic.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Congratulations to Aditya Mohan for winning in the contest. And I would like to congratulate all the others too who win in the contest. All of you have written very nicely and you all deserve this
    By Determination one can Accomplish anything

Congratulations to all. Congratulations to all participants.
    I could not participate as I was indisposed during those days.

My hearty congratulations to all the winners of the contests. Unfortunately, I couldn't participate in the contest. I also want to congratulate all the participant of the contest. Best of luck.
    Honesty is the best policy.

My hearty congratulations to all the winners of TOW contest for the month Jul'18 on topic -Shadow. Through this contest, we read the too interesting thread on relevant topic.
    Phagu Mahato
    Success occurs when opportunity and preparation meet.

Hearty congratulations to all winners of the TOW. Let this encourage them and others to participate and contribute good threads useful for every member of this channel. Congrats to all once again.
    T.M.Sankaran
    Gold Member ISC

Congrats to all the participants and winners, very good entries. All the very best for future contests to all the members.

Congratulations to all those who won and all those who participated in the contest. It is heartening to see such excitement and participation in such contests.

My hearty congratulations to Aditya Mohan for winning the Thread of the Week contest. I also congratulate the Special prize awardees and the consolation prize awardees of this contest.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Congratulations Aditya for winning TOW contest. I also congratulate all the special prize winners and consolation prize winners in the same. Although the shadow is black and white the threads contributed on the topic are of different color.
    I enjoyed all the threads.

Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Hearty congratulations to all the winners! It was quite heartening to see so many good entries each of which was unique in their own way. I must say that it was creativity let loose. I would like to register my appreciation to all the members who brought up threads giving different interpretations to the topic given.

The cash rewards and points to the winners have been credited.

While appreciating the excellence exhibited in wording the announcement thread so aesthetically, it has been decided to award our Editor Pranita with some extra points and cc.

'It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it'. - Aristotle.

Am very happy to listen the winner is Mr Aditya Mohan by the way a very big congratulations to him he might be working very hard for this TOW and there has been a lots of fun in reading all the comments they are very positive about his and giving a very heartly congrats to Mr Aditya .

So lastly i want to once again congrats to the winner of TOW and it's been a pleasure to react to this reward announcement

Hearty congratulations to all the winners of the TOW contest for the month July 2018 on topic -Shadow .
    Regards,
    Ramya

It was an interesting contest and there was very good participation. Now the winners are announced and I congratulate all the winners for there creative contributions.

Please keep on contributing your ideas and feelings in such contests time to time and make ISC a vibrant place of creative outputs.

Knowledge is power.

Congrats to the Tow prize winner Aditya as he truly deserves

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.