You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Jokes of this day to relax

A man came out of a polling booth after casting his vote and asked the agent whether his wife came and cast her vote. The man saw the list and told as "yes, have you not seen her?Why donot you take her with you? If you would have come just earlier, you could have seen him." The man replied,"No, She died before 5 years. But she came here to cast her vote everytime, I missed her all time. I should plan to come earlier next time".
    =========================================================
    Father:Son,what happened to your mummy, she is not uttering a single word since my return from office?
    Son: Daddy, Mummy asked me to bring her lipstic bedroom, I erroneously gave her fevistick role.
    Father: You are my God!
    =================================================================
    Begger:Oh, Madam, I am unable to speak,Please give something to me
    Lady:Oh sorry,I am unable to here, please approach somebody
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Friend1: Hey, I wish to give a good present to my lover, suggest me a good one.
    Friend2: A golden ring.
    Friend1:Tell something bigger
    Friend2:Okey! MRF Tyre
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    A Man:(To a bag vendor on the railway platform)Please give me a bag, I have to catch train.
    Vendor: I have no such a big bag so that to catch the train.
    I enjoyed all the five jokes. I liked the second one and the last one the most.
    Beware! I question everything and everybody.

Good Jokes from the author as usual. I enjoyed all the jokes. MRF tyre is definitely bigger than a golden ring. Good joke. These jokes are good for enjoying for a few minutes.
    drrao
    always confident

I really enjoyed your jokes, but MRF is the best joke.
    No life without Sun

As usual the author has shared some of the good jokes and the last one was really hilarious. Please correct the word hear and not here regarding the third joke.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

All the five jokes are hilarious. These types of jokes are always welcome to take a break from our busy schedule and I enjoyed it. Do keep posting these things from time to time.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

• Sign In to post your comments