You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Mission to touch the Sun.

The Parker Solar Probe rocket lifted off from Cape Canaveral, Florida yesterday. The probe is going to be the fastest-moving manmade object in the history. Its data may give a lot of insights about the longstanding mysteries about the Sun's behaviour. It is the first spacecraft named after a living person - astrophysicist Eugene Parker. Heis the first person who described solar wind in 1958. Now Parker is 91 years old. After the launch, NASA confirmed that the spacecraft is successful and the probe has been released into space.
    In the next seven years, Parker will make 24 loops around the Sun to study the physics of the corona. This place is believed to be an important place where the activity that affects the Earth gets initiated.
    Solar winds and flares are a major problem. Our satellites are at stake when a solar wind blows. So closely monitoring Sun's atmosphere is a must. This might help us adapt even more to the climate of our solar system.

What NASA is doing is very important for our communication. Without supervising our Sun life at earth is at danger.

The stronger a light shines the darker are the shadows around it.

I have also read that Mr. Parker has watched the event for the first time. I am astonished that despite living in the USA , being an astrophysicist who is now 91, he has witnessed such event for the first time. I am also curious to know when will the spacecraft reach nearest to the Sun.
    Beware! I question everything and everybody.

Good that NASA has been embarked on a very great mission to explore Sun through its new Parker solar probe rocket which made a successful launch much to the delight of the scientific community. What I feel that Sun is the most hottest planet in the solar system and It cannot be reached even near to it. How far the solar probe would be stations from the Sun to notice the behavior and report to the mission control at NASA. Moreover it takes seven years from now to reach the spot of its mission station from where it begins to probe. So what would happen to the health of the solar rocket by then with the heat gaining more and more from the Sun as the probe reaches nearby. Nevertheless NASA has taken up a challenging task and we are all very curious to know the greatness and behavioral pattern of Sun. Because for every Indian, Sun is the living God seen with the naked eyes.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

My name is included on a microchip placed in the" Parker Solar Probe Spacecraft" and is on its way for a rendezvous with the Sun. The NASA has invited people around the world to submit their names online to be placed on a microchip aboard NASA's historic Parker Solar Probe mission. Hope this mission will be a success.
    " Be Good and Do Good "

Delete Attachment

KVRR congrats for incorporating your name in the microchip being carried by Parker Solar Probe rocket to Sun. This way you are also a part of historic tryst with Sun .
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

I find it very thrilling that the name of Mr. KVRR stored in a microchip is going to meet the sun which is running this planetary system. Congratulations to Mr. KVRR.
    Beware! I question everything and everybody.

Great Mr. KVRR. Your name will be shining forever near the brightest star Sun.
    No life without Sun

Congratulations KVRR. You achieved it. Your name will be in the fastest moving object of the earth so far. It is nice to know that.
    drrao
    always confident

• Sign In to post your comments