You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Requests

What went wrong with my article!

The below article has been blocked,

Kerala continues to reel under floods. Some facts.

I would rather have informed of about what went wrong with this article but instead this has been blocked without any specific reason being provided here. I am no more concern with the ISC reaction here but I object to the below comment as,

"Is this a propaganda of RSS by the author? Let us appreciate those who are participating in the flood relief works. Do not politicise the calamities."

I want to know from the author about how I am politicizing the matter & also if the author could specify his stand when he comments, "Is this a propaganda of RSS by the author?" For what reason that I have been blamed for so?
    When I clicked on the link you have given the page opening is not having any information. Unless otherwise, we read the article we can't make any comment on this issue. The concerned Editor will come out with his remarks probably. You may have to wait for the reply.
    drrao
    always confident

I am looking for the comments from the ISC team only.

I think Mr Ved Prakash Anand is saying about a forum thread, not about an article. As I am clicking the hyperlink it directs me to the forum section if ISC if it would be an article I will be directed to the resource section of the ISC.
    The forum thread has been deleted.

Honesty is the best policy.

Yes, Mr. Anand has been referring to a thread which has been abruptly locked. Reason unknown.
    Beware! I question everything and everybody.

The thread in question was deleted as it was factually incorrect.
    'It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it'. - Aristotle.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.