You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Requests

Request to remove "Restricted Access" from the articles section.

Dear ME / ISC team, this is a request for removal of "Restricted Access" from the articles section. I do admit that for few of the articles which got removed or deleted had a copy right content of which I promise to take care of in the future. Most of the contents were of mine but few got copy-pasted from other sources & therefore I admit of my mistake of voilating the terms & conditions of the ISC.

In addition, I would intend to not to get limited to any specific segment or sections but use as many platforms available inhere for me to contribute.

Any further guidance in the above context on ISC behalf is welcome.
    Ved Prakash, since you have been restricted from posting articles for reasons known to you, the only option available to you now is to be regular in other sections that are open to you by posting original contents. You need to prove that you are into writing contents on your own and that you have developed an interest in that direction. Remain qualitatively active and then post a thread for the restoration of your posting rights after a few (maybe two or three) months which will be considered by the panel and a suitable decision taken after considering your contributions in other sections.
    'It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it'. - Aristotle.

Thanks for your response. Hoping to get up to the expectations of the ISC soon.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.