Looking for NEET / JEE Coaching? Enquire Now
You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Actors

Do you like Amala -It would be nice to know.

Members,
    Do you like Amala, I mean Amala Paul an actres from Kerala. She acted in many Malayalam and Tamil films. In Tamil she played a controversial role in film 'Sindhu Samaveli" and " Mynaa". She is very beautiful and talented. If you know her, put your write up here.
    I heard her name. She is beautiful (just now I again viewed her beautiful face in pictures), but I don't know about her acting. I haven't seen any of her films.

I think that the author has been enchanted by her beauty.

"If you are killed in action, you go to Heaven. If you win, you rule this Earth (as beautiful as Heaven). That is why, O son of Kunti, take a firm resolve and fight!"-- Shrimad Bhagwad Gita

She has acted in some Telugu movies also. But I don't remember the names of those films. But she has also made some good roles in Telugu also. There are many fans for her here also. She is a beautiful actress.
    drrao
    always confident

Yes she is a good actor and I have seen one movie on the television where is she was spotted acting with Dhanush in which she would be a pillion on a moped much to chagrin of onlookers.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.