You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaStudyChannel.com

How to earn with ISC forums?

Hello, I am new in ISC and I really want to know that how can I earn through ISC forums?
    If you could observe in the side note of your main query than you can see few points has been allocated to you already. This whole matters here. If the content that you have submitted with carries with some good quality materials than you can even be allocated with more points along with few bucks to your account. So go ahead & put up with your imaginations & ideas here which is different from others. Pl. carry on with your original concepts & not to copy paste from the other sources otherwise this will attract some penalty on ISC behalf. Best of luck.

Welcome to ISC. You can't earn much money by posting in forms. You can earn by posting Articles, Jobs and Ask Expert answers. In the forum section as mentioned in #645709 sometimes, very rarely, you will be allotted CC, if your post is extraordinary and if the quality is good. But you can make some money by participating in contests and you may get some awards if your performances deserve. So try your best and I wish you the best of luck. Go ahead.
    drrao
    always confident

Bijoy warm welcome to this educational site and though we cannot promise you a windfall earning, but a decent earning is always possible provided you have niche to create some topics and initiate discussion on that. Article section of this site can be best used to earn more money , say per article 100 rupees based on your quality contributions with lots of details and that should be useful to the netizens. That way you can start earning from this site. Also you can give your experts answers to the various questions being raised in the ask experts section and also you can earn through by posting the job vacancies in various companies. Thus you are not going to waste time here, as along with knowledge some decent earning is always possible and once you get experienced over it then earnings would regular and easy. Before that please read the posting guidelines.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

[Response removed by Admin. Read forum policies.]

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.