You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Creative Writing

How is my art please check and rate it!

As I am very poor at drawing diagrams from my childhood as when I was studying 3rd class we do have art examination and that is the last annual examination of our school the teacher drew a diagram on the board of an elephant and ask to draw the same as I am unable to draw the diagram the teacher came nearby me and saw my diagram and teased me and I cried there itself. Now in paintbrush, I draw a diagram of the house. Let us look and rate this, please.

A blunt knife or rusted knife can't be useful for anything just for the sake we call it as the knife similar to PayTM series or Sachin or Virat records.

Delete Attachment

Damn good. I appreciate your good art. However, I would like to see your elephant here to grade your real artistic talent. Will you draw an elephant using the paint section and post it here?
    No life without Sun

As this is thought by my sister in my childhood now I replicate the same here and added few things...For a competition in school she thought this and except that drawing competition, I got three prizes(Quiz,electuation(speech) and essay writing).
    A blunt knife or rusted knife can't be useful for anything just for the sake we call it as the knife similar to PayTM series or Sachin or Virat records.

Mr. Bhushan,
    It is Elocution not electuation. It is the skill of clear and expressive speech. Anyway, I would like to have an elephant here to rate your real art.

No life without Sun

Ok, thanks for the correction...

Mr bhushan your painting is so nice. Actually I used to draw painting but I never learn a good painting but I must say your painting is so nice.

I am also very poor at drawing. I used to take the help of my sister and my mother in drawing figures in the record books during my high school study. But in the examination, I used to draw very roughly somehow and I used to concentrate more on explanation. My Science teacher used to tell me to concentrate on drawing.
    I have seen your painting and house is painted very nicely. I think you have improved your art now. You are able to manage the house very nicely. Colour combination appears to be good. You can try bigger paintings now. I wish you all the best.

drrao
    always confident

On close observation, you have painted the cloud black. That means rains should pour. So the rain drops are missing. And a bird seems to be flying. Normally birds would fly either in the morning towards east or in the evening towards the west. And I am not able to understand the significance of grey oval shape drawn over there. And coming to the three stars at the entrance of the house, hopefully it is the rangoli or Kolam design, that is good. And the house inmates are sitting on the sofa and resting and the kitchen chimney suggests that some one is in the kitchen doing the routines. That was very nice. So welcome to Bhushan Agrahara.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

You can assume it a swimming pool or its a water mixed with cracked wheat(in Telugu we call it as Thavudu (Kudithe neelu)) for cow or buffalo to drink...

If I presume it as swimming pool then it should have been better if drawn in horizontal way. And if it was Thavudu, then cattle should have been seen. Any ways good attempt. Keep it up.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

yes one more art please check this

Delete Attachment

Your flower pot is good but the colouring is bad. The material inside the pot should have been dark brown, not dark black. One leaf is bad with a black colour around it. Graded as 4/10 - Rejected as poor quality.
    No life without Sun

• Sign In to post your comments