You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaStudyChannel.com

Where is ME Vandana Madam? She is not here for 10 days.

I am feeling an absence of our active, energetic and always helpful ME Vandana Madam for almost 10 days. She last login on 12 August and after that she is inactive here.
    Is she all right? I hope she would be fine and join the site soon.
    I too wanted to question the absence of our dear Managing Editor. May be she is away from home or might be sick due to ongoing SW monsoon. Let us hope to get her response in this thread.
    No life without Sun

The on going bad weather and rains has disturbed many families and the relatives of the many families are in distress and not reachable. In that situation no one would visit our site in that tense moments. Let us wait and hear from her.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

The reason may be the heavy floods in Kerala. She may be busy otherwise. I have seen her post almost 12 days back. I think she will come back shortly.
    drrao
    always confident

Dr. Rao,
    ISC Managing Editor is not a Keralite, but could be from Karnataka or Maharashtra. There is no connection between ME and Kerala flood, but could be from Kodagu flood or Mumbai rain. Hope she is well. We expect her presence at ISC soon.

No life without Sun

Thank you all for the concern. She is not well due to seasonal change of weather as communicated to us in Editors' group. She would resume her work by next week.
    Regards,
    Jagdish

As Mr.sun said I think she is a Maharashtrian and her mother tongue is Marathi. She is not at all related to Kerala or South India. In Mumbai, too heavy rains lashed out maybe its one of the reason she is not here.
    A blunt knife or rusted knife can't be useful for anything just for the sake we call it as the knife similar to PayTM series or Sachin or Virat records.

deletd.
    I love chocolates and ice creams!

Thanks Jagdish Patro for giving the right information. We wish her speedy recovery and visit this forum and be regular with her useful guidelines and pepping up activities.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Mr.Jagadish, thanks for the update on our ME, trust that she would recover soon and be back to forum and ISC.

In the absence of our Managing Editor Ms Vandana, ISC looks dull and dark like a sky without the moon. I wish that she should recover fast and rejoin ISC soon. Thanks to Editor Patro for keeping us updated.
    No life without Sun

Thanks for LE for the update. I hope and wish that she will recover fast and back to work bang at the earliest possible. This seasonal change many time bring in some health problems to many. It will get normal within a few days. I wish a speedy recovery to Managing Editor.
    drrao
    always confident

Dear all,
    Thanks for the good wishes & prayers. Felt warm with your kind concerns. I had flu on 13th, followed immediately by a bad bout of dysentery. it has left me dehydrated and with low energy. Am recuperating slowly, like a snail so may not be at ISC for some further time; having fruits, soups & following dr's instructions. Physically low on energy, but mentally in fairly good spirits! felt good enough today to post this message. hope to resume some fun activities next month.

When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

@Vandana Mam
    Welcome back, mam, We all are excited to read your priceless guideline and thread

Phagu Mahato
    Success occurs when opportunity and preparation meet.

Madam Vandana,
    Very pleased to see your response here. Wish you speedy recovery. Hope to see the month September filled with fun and joy activities for ISC Members.

No life without Sun

• Sign In to post your comments