You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Suggest me a best wrist watch to present it to my relative girl for her marriage.

Dear all,
    I wish to present a wrist watch to one of my relative girl who is in IT field. I thought of presenting her a reasonably good wrist watch that will help her to keep me in her memory forever.

Kindly suggest me a good wrist watch within a price range of Rs. 1000/- and Rs.1500/-. The watch recommended should be durable, attractive, waterproof and heat resistant.
    You can pick a Fastrack watch. The brand has an affordable range, with attractive and trendy designs. It is an established name and has been on the market for quite a while. You are likely to get all the features that you want in a watch, in the price range mentioned.

You can shop for these watches online or from a regular store.

"A love affair with knowledge will never end in heartbreak." -Michael Garrett Marino

Why you want to gift waterproof and heat resistant watch to your good girl, Mr. Sun?
    Anticipating another flood??

Don’t remember forgetting to remember anything

Fast track brand is good and a range of products are available and getting a watch in the price band mentioned by the author is easy. But these days many people are not using wrist watches. So why you are so specific about wrist watch only. You can think of some other item which will be useful to her. However just an idea only but it is your decision which counts.
    drrao
    always confident

Juana,
    VMT for your first and fast Fast track suggestion.
    Dr. Rao,
    I would like to present something that has some life in it. Wrist watch is one such thing that has some life. It moves 24x7. While tied on the wrist, it always reminds the presenter to the holder. Nothing can be better than a lovely wrist watch to gift.
    If there is any such other gift, you may spell it out here.
    Neeraj,
    It would be better to have a watch which is water proof and heat resistance. It will have an extended life.

No life without Sun

Go to any Titan showroom and they are having display of many ranges watches suiting to the budget of small to big ones and the models are also attractive and affordable.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

• Sign In to post your comments