You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

ONAM Greetings to all.....!

Today is ONAM
    I wish all my Keralite friends a very Happy ONAM!!
    Best wishes to the Malayali friends on the occasion of Onam! May God remain with you in this period of strive and struggle!
    Beware! I question everything and everybody.

Happy Onam .

My Onam greetings to all Keralites celebrating Onam in Kerala and across the world. May King Mahabali, who gave his head for the short and little Vamana to keep His third step to measure the land requested by the Lord, would certainly visit the homes of all Keralites and bless them on this Onam Day.

Happy Onam.

No life without Sun

I wish all Malayali friends a Happy Onam.. I hope all will celebrate with happiness and joy. My wishes to all ISC members.
    drrao
    always confident

From the morning I am restraining myself from wishing for the happy Onam among my best friends in Malayalees. Given the grim flood situation and its after effects. I believe no Keralite is happy and by conveying such greetings we would adding fuel to the fire.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Mr. Mohan,
    Festivals and celebrations will go on despite any eventuality, but at low scale with low profile. There won't be any grand onam feast, drum beat, light decorations, or bursting of crackers, or visiting relatives houses etc.

No life without Sun

Happy Onam to all the members of ISC..
    Do what inspires you !!

• Sign In to post your comments