1. The nature's fury against deforestation and sand mining.
2. The failure of government engineers working in the dams of Kerala to control the water in/out flow in time.
3. The blocking of the waterways by constructing the buildings by the citizens of Kerala.
4. Non availability of sufficient check dams.
5. Illegal occupation of lands on the river path.
6. The greed to store water in Idukki dam to its fullest level.
7. The God's fury against the jury for the recent Sabari Hill judgement against the traditions of the Lord.
No life without Sun
'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
Even this challenging situation would ease