You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Revenue Share Bonus for July 2018

We have announced the revenue share bonus for the month of July 2018.

To view the Cash Credit details, you can visit our page: Revenue share bonus for July 2018.
    Hearty congrats to all the 20 Revenue Share Bonus earners for the month of July. Wish you to earn more and more through ISC learning.
    No life without Sun

My thanks to the webmaster for announcing the July 2018 revenue share. I am one of the twenty who got some RSB. I congratulate all the members who got some RSB for the month. I hope all the members will do their best in the coming days so that they will also find a place in the list.
    drrao
    always confident

Thanks for declaring revenue share bonus for July 2018 and I am also benefited with a small share even this time too. My congrats to those who got the RSB, and better luck next time whose names are not present.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Hearty congratulations to all the members and editors who have received revenue share bonus for the month of July 2018.
    Regards,
    Ramya

My heartiest congratulation to ISCian who are on the list of Revenue Share Bonus for July 2018 and thanks to webmaster Timmy Sir for this announcement
    Phagu Mahato
    Success occurs when opportunity and preparation meet.

Congratulations for all the members who have found a place in the RSB list. Wishing the best for other members for next month.

Hearty congratulations to all those who could ensure a share in the Revenue Bonus for the month of July '18!
    'It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it'. - Aristotle.

Congratulations to all the Members (including myself) and the Editors who have received revenue share bonus for the month of July 2018.
    Beware! I question everything and everybody.

My hearty congratulations to all the members who have got their names in the list of Revenue share bonus getters for the month of July 2018. I wish all the members to get more revenue share bonuses in the future.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Congrats to everyone who was able to make it to the revenue sharing list.

My hearty congratulations to all the members whose name appear in the list of RSB for the month for July 2018.
    Honesty is the best policy.

Congratulations to all of the members who received the Revenue Share Bonus for July 2018. This time I found my name too in the list.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.