You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaStudyChannel.com

For understanding the point system.

Respected sir/ma'am,
    I want to understand the system to earn points. After writing my second article, I have got a comment to which I have responded. I have been credited 50 points after that. But sometime later when I revisit the site, the column of total points showed zero. Then, I posted a query yesterday and when I got response for it, my dashboard showed that I have earned 4 points. But again when I am visiting the site today my total points section is nill. Therefore, I want to understand that why the total points section in my dashboard is showing zero, when I have earned some points so far!
    Sarika, there is a 'recalculate my points' feature in your dashboard. Click on the same and see if your total points change. Do come back here if you still have any problem. A visit to your profile shows that your articles are yet to be reviewed. Which are the fifty points you are talking about?

Please note that it would be better if you upload your original photo. That would be an advantage when you apply for AdSense account through ISC. In case you don't want to post your original photo it would be better to have no profile photo.

'It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it'. - Aristotle.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.