You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

ISC is looking for a volunteer to manage our Facebook page

You all know we have a Facebook page but unfortunately, no one is really contributing and sharing posts there. We are looking for a volunteer from our community to regularly post content on our Facebook page. We expect to share 1 to 3 posts every day. Considering the voluntary nature of this role, if you miss posting once in a while, that is perfectly okay.

There will be a small remuneration of Rs 500 per month for taking up this role.

Please let me know if anyone is interested here to take up this responsible role.
    I am ready to manage this page. Daily I will be spending some time on this Facebook. During that time I will go and visit the page and do some postings. Please let me know whether I can do this. Once you say OK I will try to post on the site as required by you.
    drrao
    always confident

I wish to take up the task if I'm allowed to re-post my ISC posts there too. I also wish to take up the posts of a moderator of any FB group that our site has. I have few ideas for the page and since I've already maintained few pages on Facebook (I own only one now) I think I will be an effective traffic bringer. I already have spread ISC by word with my colleagues. Lets see how bringing them online turns out.
    The stronger a light shines the darker are the shadows around it.

Hello Sir,
    I am interested to be a volunteer for ISC facebook page. I am very active in facebook and I have my own facebook page too. I can handle this very effectively. I request you yo give this opportunity to me.

Regards,
    Ramya

No doubt Facebook is the one of among the most popular social media. Nowadays each brand has at least one Facebook Page. ISC has also a Facebook page with 54,002 likes(at 3rd September 2018). It is a good start to rewards on share content on FB Page

I am interested to be a volunteer for ISC. I have a Facebook page with 1K likes and I know how to share content in FB Page

Phagu Mahato
    Success occurs when opportunity and preparation meet.

Since Facebook page can be decorated with videos and images, there is no restriction whatsoever and that task should be given to those who can do justice. I may be considered.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

I request the members who have shown interest above to send their email ids (which is used in their Facebook profile) to us using the contact form. I will give editing permissions to you all. After one month, we will select the person who is performing the best.
    regards,
    Tony John
    Webmaster - IndiaStudyChannel.com

Just now I have sent you the email address for your information. Hope you will be posting the progress in this respect. I will try to do my best.
    drrao
    always confident

Sir, I too sent my email id just now.
    Regards,
    Ramya

Just now sent my g mail Id through the above link for consideration and necessary action.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

I recently sent my email address through the contact form
    Phagu Mahato
    Success occurs when opportunity and preparation meet.

I would like to offer myself as a candidate for the same. I have sent my email.
    Hackers never learns but always wins!

[Response removed by Admin. Read forum policies.]

[Response removed by Admin. Read forum policies.]

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.