You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Training - Content writing

Hello Team,

I am recently registered on ISC and would like to know the procedure for enrolling into
    training on Content writing as mentioned on your homepage.

Thanks in advance,
    Harshini
    Harshini,

Welcome to ISC! Please could you mention where on our home page training for content writing is mentioned?

When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

I have also seen the home page many times. But I couldn't see anything related to training for content writing. Our participation and regular postings on this site will help us to improve our knowledge regarding the language and we may become better in writing with the experience we are getting on this ISC by going through other's posts and articles. That is how we can improve our writing skills by participating here.
    Anyhow you can give a reply to the question raised by the Managing Editor.

drrao
    always confident

Apologies ! I overread the statement. (Missed reading "by giving helpful tips")

Reference page: http://www.indiastudychannel.com/pages/make-money-online.aspx

Statement I referred to : If you are new to content writing, we will train you over a period of time by giving helpful tips.

Delete Attachment

I would also like to have a comprehensive training in content writing. I would be grateful if I am given proper guidance in this regard.
    Beware! I question everything and everybody.

Harshini,

There is no formal training program for content writing as such. What is indicated is that you can get useful tips from members themselves. From time to time, the Webmasters also will give guidance.

You could check out some of the articles submitted, not only those related to writing, but also generally see approved articles to get an idea of how to submit and present an article, with headings, usage of HTML tags, strategic placement of an image, putting an SEO-friendly title & summary, etc. For a start, you may find this useful: Good Article Writing Tips.

I suggest you check out articles by Juana, Soundharya and others whose English is good as well as the uniqueness they bring to their articles with wonderful headings, relevant internal links, etc. Before you do start writing and submitting an article, though, it would be advisable to use the forum as a platform to work on writing skills. You can also gain confidence by answering queries in our Ask Expert section.

You can submit forum threads, too, in our 'Improve English' forum category to clarify anything related to, say, grammar or using the correct vocabulary. General queries related to submission guidelines can be posted in the 'About IndiaStudyChannel' category. Please do not hesitate to ask anything you want.

When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

Being regular and keep on writing in this forum is the best training by raising the posts and giving responses to various threads that appear in this pages.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Thanks for the suggestions . I would certainly go through the articles mentioned before kickstarting with submission of one.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.