You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Why a response posted in resource section not saved and not taken into account ?

Just now I posted one response in the resource section but the server failed to save it citing reason that it will be saved after some time. I am giving below the response that appeared for approval.
    Here is the response which I had already appended but not taken or saved in that resources.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Delete Attachment

Sir, I can view your response in posts by everyone and in the main resource article. When we post a response to an article we get a dialogue box that says, your response/comments are submitted for review. The initial response has the points which after review has the final cc. I think it may just be a case of a slow connection at the time of your post.

Responses posted as comments to an article in the resource section is checked, verified and approved by the editors. Hence it takes time for the editors to do this job. We need to have patience. How can we expect a couple to deliver a baby immediately on the second day of their marriage. Why are you in a hurry, and how does it help you, Mr. Mohan?
    No life without Sun

It may be happening due to slow server or timeout issues. In general we get a dialogue box saying that - your comment is submitted for review.

After that it reflects below the article in the comment sequence.

Knowledge is power.

Mohan, you are not new to the article section. Please be patient. I am locking this unwanted thread.
    'It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it'. - Aristotle.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.