You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Result of SuN's fun Quiz on saree price.

Dear Members,
    This is time to announce the winner of SuN's fun contest .

Following members participated with zeal and enthusiasm. The price valued and predicted by the members are also indicated.

1. Mr. Partha -Between Rs. 2000 and 3000
    2. Dr. Srinivasa Rao - Between Rs. 500 and 600
    3. Manish Nanda - Near and about Rs.1800
    4. Neeraj - Between Rs. 600 and 1200
    5. K Mohan - Between Rs. 3500 and 4000

The actual price of the saree for sale as written by snapdeal (online seller) is as below.
    Actual cost Rs. 2499(scored off)
    Now selling price is Rs. 499/-

I hereby announce that Dr. Srinivasa Rao(Between Rs. 500 & 600) as the winner of this contest being closer to the price Rs. 499/-, and also Mr. Partha for predicting the Actual cost of the saree Rs.2500 as between Rs. 2000 & Rs.3000.

Please join me to congratulate the winners of this contest Dr. Srinivas Rao and Partha.
    Oh my God. Dr Srinivas Rao could make accurate prediction of the saree is if he has more experience on quality and pricing. Congrats to Dr Rao and Partha.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

I am very happy to note that my prediction is correct. Partha is able to predict the actual cost. It is great. Thanks for conducting the contest. Congratulations to Partha for his prediction.
    drrao
    always confident

It was a very interesting contest. Guessing the price of an item.

Congratulation to the winners whose predictions were so near to the correct price.

Knowledge is power.

deleted
    Don’t remember forgetting to remember anything

No, Neeraj. Nothing is left out. All the figures are in right order. Just get in to snapdeal to view the lady wearing that saree.
    No life without Sun

• Sign In to post your comments