You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

TOW for the week 2nd Sept – 8th Sept’18 (Winners)

We are now announcing the result of the TOW contest for the week 2nd Sept – 8th Sept '18.

And the Winner is:
    Neethu for the thread - Dr APJ Abdul Kalam - This write up is for you!
    ~ A tribute to the great son of India and he would be remembered for ever!

Also the Special Prize goes to:
    1. Ved Praksh Anand for the thread - The children need good consultancy but what if the children are copying their parents?
    `~À simple thread which cautions parents to be more careful about their manners as children would follow the same.

2. Hakimuddin Kuwakhedawala for the thread - Identify your talents and use them for the welfare of the society
    ~A significant thread suggesting to utilise our talent for the betterment of the society.

The winner will get 60 pts and c.c while the Special Prize carries 40 pts and 40 c.c. Members, please join with me congratulate the winners.
    Hearty congrats to Neetu for winning the TOW award written on Dr APJ Abul Kalaam. My appreciation also goes to special prize winners Ved Prakash and Hakimuddin for their respective threads.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Well done and congratulations to all the winners.
    Knowledge is power.

congratulations to the winners of the TOW prizes. All the best for future awards.

Congratulations to all the winners. Keep up the good work and win many such rewards in the future.

Congratulations Neethu for winning the TOW award with your excellent thread.
    I also congratulate the special prize winners Ved Prakash and Hakimuddin for the same.

Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Heartiest congratulations to the Winner of the TOW Neetu, and the Special Prize winners Ved Prakash Anand and Hakimuddin Kuwakhedawala. Well done. Keep it up.
    No life without Sun

My hearty congratulations to the winner of the TOW award and also to the special award winners. I hope the winners will continue their good work and win many more awards in the coming days.
    drrao
    always confident

I congratulate the winner and the special prize winners of the TOW. The write-ups are really fascinating and wish all of the winners very best to keep up the good work.

I think there is an error in the title of the thread. The week is wrongly mentioned there. All the threads were published in the first week of September and thus I am sure the awards were announced for the period 2nd Sept - 8th Sept' 18.

Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Sankalan Bhattacharya - we corrected the month in the announcement on realizing the error.

Congratulations to the three winners of the TOW awards. Well done!

When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

Hearty congratulations to Neetu for being the winner of the TOW award for the week September 8th to 10th and also congratulations to Special Prize winners Ved Prakash Anand and Hakimuddin Kuwakhedawala.
    Regards,
    Ramya

Thank you, everyone!
    Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam still remains my greatest inspiration and teacher. I plan to read all his books and keep those collections as a treasure.

Would like to thank the team of ISC for considering my thread. My hearty Congratulations to Ved and Hakkim for their achievements as well.

Many congratulations to Neethu, the Winner of the Thread of the Week contest for the week 02nd to 08th Sept '18 and also to the Special Prize winners Ved Prakash and Hakimuddin! Let us have more of such threads so that the forum remains active and effective.

The cash rewards and points to the winners have been credited.

'He who does not understand your silence will probably not understand your words.'- Elbert Hubbard.

Wishing congratulations to all the winners with best of the threads are yet to come. Cheers!

My hearty congratulations to Neethu for being declared as the winner of the Thread of the week contest. I also congratulate the special prize winners of this contest Ved Prakash Anand and Hakimuddin Kuwakhedawala.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Congratulations to everyone. How can I participate in this contest? I am new to this website.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.