You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

KBC at ISC - A reminder to all

My dear Fellow ISCian,
    I wanted to know the willingness of members to participate in KBC at ISC which will be organized by me. Following members volunteered to participate.

Mr. Mohan
    Dr. Srinivasa Rao
    Mr. Sankalan Bhattacharya
    Mr. Sandeep Herma

I have already prepared the questions and answers. I wish to have a minimum of 10 members to have one member on the hot seat every day for 10 days.

Volunteering members can post their response here.

@ I am sure, KBC at ISC will be an entertainment to all.
    I am looking forward to the competition and see how it goes. Probably many of the members are not having sufficient time to have this competition and that may be the reason for this poor response. Anyhow, let us see that some more members will come forward for the competition.
    drrao
    always confident

I will participate only because Mr. SuN is conducting it.
    Beware! I question everything and everybody.

I welcome Mr. Partha. Indeed, I am very happy to see Partha's response after few days gap. Hope my KBC at ISC will go well. And more members would participate in my next KBC at ISC.

@ Dr.Rao,
    It was an uncalled response from you as you have already shown your willingness and I have already included your name in the list. It is not necessary that you should post responses to each and every thread that appears in the forum section. It is too much to score points.

No life without Sun

I do not wish to take this thread off-track but just wanted to note that it is nice to see Partha resuming his association with ISC.

At the same time, I am wondering what is implied in the response - that there will be no participation from him for other members' contests or for official contests? It is his prerogative, of course, but still, sad at what is being indicated...

When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

You read it right.
    Beware! I question everything and everybody.

Members are requested to read this reminder along with this thread.
    'He who does not understand your silence will probably not understand your words.'- Elbert Hubbard.

• Sign In to post your comments