You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Requests

Request for Job Posting Permission

Sir,

Today, I have found "Restricted Access" in my Job Section. The Last 3days for 5 Job posts are rejected. I will have Post correctly in future days. Kindly allow to Job Post and remove "Restricted Access".
    Vimala, it appears that your posting rights have been automatically restricted due to the rejection of your posts. However, your request has been put up to the panel concerned. Please wait for a response.
    'He who does not understand your silence will probably not understand your words.'- Elbert Hubbard.

Vimala, having discussed the point internally, I would like to inform you that the temporary restriction for five days has been placed on you by the automated system for posting five duplicate jobs in the last five days. Your ban will be automatically lifted after five days from the date of restriction.
    'He who does not understand your silence will probably not understand your words.'- Elbert Hubbard.

Thank you, Sir, for your Quick response. I understood your message. I am eagerly waiting for my Job submission.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.