You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Thread of the Week- 09th to 15th Sept '18- Winners!

We are now announcing the Thread of the Week awards for the week 09th to 15th Sept '18. There were some good threads that had been brought for discussion but we feel that the forum can be enriched if we try to bring in more thoughtful topics that can invoke a serious discussion. While general threads are always welcome, a serious approach in between while posting threads would be much appreciated. It must be noted in this connection that members who post responses also have the same responsibility and they should encourage serious threads by sparing some time to think and post relevant and meaningful responses so that value is added to the discussion and the same becomes interesting.

The Winner of the TOW award for the week is Vandana for the thread Do you love yourself? which is a pertinent and important question that one needs to ask himself and should be careful about. The question has a deeper meaning and we should be able to realize and understand the point from different angles.

It has been decided to award Special Prizes to-
    1. Vij for his thread Fickle mindedness is injurious to progress which points to the importance of being decisive. Taking right decisions at the right time is very important for one to proceed ahead in life.

2. Sankalan Bhattacharya for the thread The idea that changed your life. Inventions are born out of ideas and some ideas can actually bring changes to your life if you plan creatively and implement the same.

3. Sun for the thread Quite an interesting topic to discuss about the last days of life. An almost common and relevant point has been observed and brought up for discussion in this thread.

The winner will receive a cash reward of Rs 60/- and 60 points and the Special Prize winners will get Rs 40/- and 40 points each.

Friends, please join me in congratulating the winners!
    Hearty congrats to Tow winner Vandana for her inspiring thread which eventually destined to get this award. My appreciation to three members whose thread has been given with special prize.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

My hearty congratulations to TOW winner and special prize winners. All the threads are very interesting. I hope the winners will continue their good work and win many such awards.
    drrao
    always confident

Congrats to all the winners of this TOW.

Well done and keep contributing in ISC.

Knowledge is power.

My congratulations to the winner of the TOW award and to the winners of the Special Prizes. All those threads were thought provoking and unique. I wish all of them very best and hope to see more interesting threads from them in the coming days.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Hearty congratulations to Vandana Madam for being the winner of the TOW award for the week 9th to 15th September 2018 and for winning Rs. 60/- cash credit. And I also congratulate Vij, Sankalan Bhattacharya and Sun for being the winners of Special Award and for winning cash credit of Rs. 40/-.
    Regards,
    Ramya

There were so many good threads during the week and now the awards are announced.

Congrats to all the winners for their respective awards.

Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

My hearty congratulations to Vandana mam for being declared as the winner of the Thread of the week contest. I also congratulate Vij, Sankalan Bhattacharya and Sun for getting special prizes in this contest.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Congratulations to Vandana Ma'am for winning TOW award with a unique thread. I also extend y wishes to all the special prize winners.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

The cash rewards and points to the winners have been credited.
    'It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it'. - Aristotle.

Delighted to have my thread selected for a TOW prize and hearty congratulations to my co-winners. Thanks to everyone for their congratulatory wishes.
    When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

Congratulations to all the winners of the TOW award. All the best for future awards.

Congratulation to winners, good luck

Congrats to all the winners of this TOW. All the best for many more.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.