You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaStudyChannel.com

It's a doubt as I have newly started here

If I've posted something as a thread in the forum and I want to post the same thing in the form of an article, then am I allowed to do this?
    Nikhil, you can post anything as a article but for that a minimum 500 words is the necessity. If you feel the topic chosen can be elaborated with 500 plus words, then proceed to make a good article. By the way, whatever already written in the forum on the same topic should not be copied and appended there. Create another way of presenting the same perception in a different way. And remember to create an attractive heading, a nice summary of the proposed article and the body content must match the heading. If the above things are followed by flawless language and no grammatical error, the article would be approved within two days. One thing is sure, if you know how to create an article and get approval for the first one, then you will popularize yourself by creating a niche to present various articles in due course. That is the take here.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

[Response removed by Admin. Read forum policies.]

Nikhil Kumar Agarwal, K Mohan's response is correct.

You can definitely create an article from your forum topic, but it should not have the exact same text as is given in the forum thread. You need to also ensure that you follow the guidelines for submission of articles. You can also refer to the Help topic on content and check out some useful article writing tips.

For any further guidance, you may raise further queries in the forum.

When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.