You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Sharing my big joy: My daughter scored distinction in MBBS first year

Late evening the MBBS first year results were declared by KNRUH University. My daughter has scored distinction in all the three subjects which gave her immense satisfaction as the amount of hard work having put the whole year, has brought this recognition. In her college only 14 students could be passed out among 100 students. This once again proves the MBBS is not that easy subject to pass out as many students are vying and aspiring to study the Medicine course. My congrats to all those students who passed out. All the blessings of elders and will wishers too worked in her favor.
    Congratulations, Mr. Mohan! I already know that your daughter is intelligent and hard-working. Her success again proves this fact. Wish her success in her future endeavour.
    Beware! I question everything and everybody.

Congrats to your daughter. It is remarkable to pass out with distinctions and that also in a subject like medical sciences.

I wish more accolades to her in near future and with her hard work and dedication she will definitely achieve her well perceived objectives in life.

All the best.

Knowledge is power.

Congratulations to M Amrutha! You had mentioned her academic achievement earlier, too, when she scored 10 GPA in all subjects for her SSC exam. It is wonderful to see her consistency in academics. Wishing her continuing success, both in academics and in her future endeavours. My hearty congratulations to the proud parents as well for encouraging her every step of the way.
    When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

Mohan Sir, my heartiest congratulations to your daughter. MBBS is tough indeed and it needs a lot of hard work to score distinction. I wish her all the best and hope she will do wonders in the field of medicine after completing MBBS.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Hearty Congratulations to your dear daughter. It's definitely hard work that has got her this achievement. Wishing her many more success in her life.

Mohan. please convey our congratulations to Amruta.
    We are happy to know hat she is keeping her academic standards consistently high. Let her march on with same pace and focus.
    We hope to hear about more laurels coming to her. Best wishes to her.

Many congratulations to Amruta. It is really great to score such good marks in MBBS.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Congrats to your daughter. Its not easy to get such good marks in MBBS.
    Sanjeev

" It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not" ... Andre Gide

In today's world, it's never easy to win the competition & even considering of something like MBBS & for sure this is a good achievement for her as well as the happiest moment for you too. I feel delighted to extend my heartiest congratulations for her including a challenging carrier ahead. Again congratulations & best of luck.

Mohan sir, your daughter deserves congrurulations on her grand performance in the first semester of her MBBS examination. The rate of success as mentioned by you is meagre- around 14 percent only. Such a brilliant achievement could be possible due to her constant effort. I hope, she would put in the similar efforts in her forthcoming tests so as to achieve the marvellous performance at the final examination.

Mohan,
    Please convey my heartiest congratulations to your dear daughter Amruta. The good news about Amrutha is like the nectar (Amirtham). May God bless her and be with her in all her endeavours in the following years too. ISCians are proud of the father Mohan who has such an intelligent daughter.

No life without Sun

Mohan sir hearty congratulations to your daughter. MBBS is not that easy it needs more hard work, concentration and top of all passion towards it. Hope she complete her MBBS with same spirit. God bless her.
    Regards,
    Ramya

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.