You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Improve Your English

The easy methods to learn the basics of English

Although I joined this site a few years ago, I remained inactive due to various reasons. While I was surfing the site some days ago, I found it quite interesting. It is because the site has some interesting sections. The article writing section, the education section, the forum and, the various creative writing competitions drew my attention.

Myself a postgraduate in English, have a B.Ed degree and also possess a diploma in Creative Writing in English. Long ago I worked as a teacher but presently, a homemaker. I utilize my spare time in writing articles for websites and also take part in forums.

I have a keen interest to share my knowledge by contributing in the 'Learn English' of the Education section. Except for the 'Mail' category, all other categories are of my interest. I am looking forward to this journey to exchange and enrich my knowledge of English.
    Welcome back to ISC. With your knowledge and experience you will be able to contribute enormously in different sections of ISC and new members who want to know the process of writing well, will find necessary tips from you. This is a wonderful site to share knowledge, express opinions, ask questions and many more. Do keep contributing .
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Shampa Sadhya welcome back to this site. It seems you have good knowledge about the English language and there is always a demand among the regulars and new members to learn English. Right now you can start contributing in various sections and that would be fetching too. If you want to use this forum , please post questions or the issues which have the interactive character and if you want to write a detail on any subject , use the article section and that would be rewarding too. And if you want to post question on English language and also if you can given yours experts comments , then try the ask experts section.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Welcome back to the site. I know you from the site boddunan. I am new to this site but in few days I came to know that its an interesting site. I don't write articles but what I learnt here that one can earn better if he or she writes good articles here. I want to write but don't as I don't get much of time to do that. Moreover I don't have a pc as its tough to write articles on phone.
    Sanjeev

" It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not" ... Andre Gide

Sadhya,
    You are welcome. English learning, that too the basics of English is very important to enhance our Knowledge and writing skills. We are proud to have you with us. Hope you will post threads in forum section and write good articles relating to basics of English language. All the best, Sadhya.

No life without Sun

Shampa Sadhya

Happy to know you have returned to the ISC fold. Please note that the 'Learn English' section is no longer open for contributions. You may, though, submit interesting threads related to English in our forum in the category in which you have submitted this thread. You could also answer Ask Expert queries as per your expertise and knowledge and then start submitting articles after reading the articles submission guidelines.

Looking forward to your contributions!

When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

Those who have good knowledge of English but have little time at their disposal can definitely participate in forum section which is the most vibrant place in ISC.

For posting a thread or responding to a thread takes less than half an hour and this can be conveniently found within ones busy schedule. That way I find the forum section very interesting as well as convenient for contributing time to time.

You can consider contributing in ISC in general and in forum section in particular.

Knowledge is power.

It's great to be welcomed by the Managing Editor Vandana and the esteemed members like Sankalan Bhattacharya, K Mohan, Sanjeev Gupta, SuN and umesh. Thanks to all of you. I would love to contribute to the site at the earliest.
    shampasaid

• Sign In to post your comments