You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Problems/Complaints

Unable to submit a response –Please Check!

I am not able to submit a response in the forum thread created for the Double Reward Program. The submit response box is missing in the thread and the page formatting is quite messy. The top contributors' list and the advertisements which usually appear on the right side of the webpage are now listed below the responses posted by the members in that forum thread. This problem exists only in that particular thread and not in other forum threads.

Members! Does this problem exist for you? Kindly check and report.

I request the concerned person to resolve the issue. Thanks in advance.
    Attaching the URL and the screenshot for reference

URL: http://www.indiastudychannel.com/forum/161482-Double-Reward-Program-Write-Articles-on-Correspondence-Courses.aspx

Screenshot:

Delete Attachment

Yes the entire right side of this writing box is vacant in the above said thread. There seems to be some issue regarding aligning and our webmaster Tony would be posted of the issue.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

I checked it in the afternoon and during that time it was not working. Right now I have not checked it. As I am new here, I completely got confused and kept myself away from the site for some time.
    shampasaid

Soundharya, please confirm whether you are still facing the problem.
    'It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it'. - Aristotle.

Mr. Saji Ganesh,

No! It is not yet resolved. The problem still exists.

Soundharya,

Please try now. The problem arose due to a faulty HTML tag put by a responder in that thread.

When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

My response overlapped that of Vandana ma'am.
    'It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it'. - Aristotle.

Yes! It is working now. Thank you.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.