You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Why ISC is taking so much time to approve my questions on "Ask an expert".

I want to ask a question from the admin and editors I had submitted my questions on dates : 27th and 28th but both of them are still pending for review from webmaster. Does it take so long to be published on the site?
    Sanjeev, it depends. Though the available editors make all efforts to avoid any backlogs, it may sometimes take a bit longer to review the posts, be it be in any section. You have posted the questions just two days back. Please be patient.

Further, please make it a point to provide the URL of the post about which a query is being raised so that editors can check them out without wasting much time.

'It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it'. - Aristotle.

Below are the links of questions which are yet to be published :

http://www.indiastudychannel.com/experts/45323-I-am-having-constipation-since-last-3-4-days.aspx

http://www.indiastudychannel.com/experts/45312-My-son-lags-concentration-while-studying-What-should-I-do.aspx

Sanjeev

" It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not" ... Andre Gide

Normally an ask expert question would be approved and hoisted for the experts response within 48 hours subject to the availability of the editors. Editors are also members here and they give extra time for editing. So bear with delay and soon those threads would be approved.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

K Mohan, I know they are very busy but it has been 72 hours or more when I asked the question.

They should increase the number of editors if they don't have a time to check the posts. Just a suggestion.

Sanjeev

" It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not" ... Andre Gide

Sanjeev, please refer to my response here. There is no need to feel bad or get perturbed. Your answer will be reviewed in queue.
    'It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it'. - Aristotle.

Mr editor I am still waiting for my questions to be published here.
    Sanjeev

Sanjeev, did you check it out? Your query regarding concentration has been approved. The one regarding constipation is being reviewed and appropriate action as deemed fit will be taken.

Yes one is approved but still two are pending.
    Sanjeev

It will be approved or rejected as and when the same comes up in the queue. Please wait.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.