You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Please remove restriction from job posting

Ma'am please do something, please remove the restriction I assure you that I will take care this time.
    [Response removed by Admin. Read forum policies.]
    Sanjeev

" It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not" ... Andre Gide

please admin atleast say something, you cannot do this with me, I am here for a long time and I have invested so much time here, you should be having compassion on me.
    live happily in every situation of life

Babu Saroj, you have already been advised two or three times earlier about the proper course of action you need to take. But you don't appear to have understood the same. For convenience sake, I repeat that you will have to remain active in sections that are open to you by posting original contents and by following the guidelines for a few days before your restriction status in Job section is reconsidered. Please try to understand instead of sticking on to the same demand. We do accept that you are a valuable member and do want you to do better here.
    'He who does not understand your silence will probably not understand your words.'- Elbert Hubbard.

• Sign In to post your comments