You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Is it my fault or editors fault?

Very disappointing that I am not able to post question in "Ask the expert". Every time its giving a message that I can't post because as I have lots of posts pending to get approval of the editor. Tell me is it my fault? Why should I suffer if editors are busy?
    Sanjeev, the matter is already reported in this thread and is under consideration. We do understand your irritation and anxiety, but, please be cool. Since it is not just one or two members who are posting queries or answers, it might take some time. Your posts will be reviewed as and when it comes up in the queue. You are absolutely right when you say that you need not be bothered whether editors are busy. Just stick on to the ISC guidelines, without trying to draw irrelevant comparisons and you will feel the difference. Please hold on, the needful will be done.
    'It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it'. - Aristotle.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.