You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

September 2018 Cash Payment Announcement

We have announced the September 2018 Cash Payments for Editors and Members.

To view the Cash Payment details, visit our Cash Credits page.

Please follow the instructions to receive the payment, if your name has been announced for a payment in the cash credits section.
    Many congratulations to all the members who have received the cash payment for the month of Sept '18! I am glad that I too could make it this time.
    'It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it'. - Aristotle.

My heartiest congratulation to all member who is in the list of September 2018 Cash Payment and best of luck to other members for next month
    Phagu Mahato
    Success occurs when opportunity and preparation meet.

Thanks for announcing payment and I had already uploaded the invoice for effecting payment. My best wishes and congrats to all who are going to receive the payment this time.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Hearty congratulations to all the members and editors who have received their payment for the month of September 2018. Thank you for announcing me the payment of Rs. 1500.
    Regards,
    Ramya

My sincere thanks to ISC for announcing the cash credits. I have already uploaded the invoice. Congratulations to all the members who got cash credits this month and I wish they should continue their good work and get cash credits every month in the coming days.
    drrao
    always confident

Thank you for announcing the payment. I have already uploaded the invoice with complete details and the amount be transferred as mentioned therein. Congrats to others who are receiving payment this time.
    The stronger a light shines the darker are the shadows around it.

My congratulations to the editors and the members who have received the cash payment for September 2018. Those who have not received it this time don't worry, keep on contributing and you will get the lump sum in the next month.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

My hearty congratulations to all the members who have made into cash payment getters list. I am happy that I too made into this list in this month after a very long time because of my slow contribution.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Thanks for announcing payment. Heartily congratulations to all. Best wishes to all of you.

Thanks for announcing payment. Conrats to all the members who got it.

Hope I may see my name too in the list in near future.

Sanjeev

" It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not" ... Andre Gide

Congratulations to all members and editors for being in the cash announcement list of this month. I'm also in this list. I have already uploaded invoice yesterday.

Congratulations to all the listed members for payments. I am happy as I am also on the list and uploaded the invoice just now.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Congratulations to all the members who have received the payment this month. I am glad to make it to the list. I have uploaded my invoice. Thanks, Timmy sir for announcing the payment.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.